• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur vs Qarabag FK OMT****

Not too many goat farmers in Baku. They're filthy rich with oil money.

Next year they're even getting a Formula One race, which will go through the streets of the city.
You should probably be impressed that I gave a fudge enough to look up which country the team was from!

Talking to a Celtic watching Spurs fan he said Qarabag are not a bad team and surprised many watching. I saw bit of the Young boys game and they Qarabag were excellent.

Guess Carroll will have to start this game and next one as CM? Mason, Bentaleb, Dembele all out for both.

I think Carroll was always nailed on to start this one given how much he's been on the bench this season. Have there been any updates re mason and likelihood of making Sundya?

Talking to a Celtic watching Spurs fan he said Qarabag are not a bad team and surprised many watching. I saw bit of the Young boys game and they Qarabag were excellent.
Not bad for a UEFA team from the arse end of Europe or not bad in the way that a team like Everton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine are?

I suspect they'll be dogbrick and we'll struggle as usual because we're unable to motivate ourselves to risk injury against a nobody team in a nothing round of a cup that used to be important.

Not bad for a UEFA team from the arse end of Europe or not bad in the way that a team like Everton or Saudi Sportswashing Machine are?

I suspect they'll be dogbrick and we'll struggle as usual because we're unable to motivate ourselves to risk injury against a nobody team in a nothing round of a cup that used to be important.

Not bad as they beat Young Boys 0-3. We were nearly knocked out of EL by Young Boys, who also beat Chelsea.

Last edited:

You can see from about 4:50 onwards that Rose's thigh is heavily strapped so I guess that explains why he was out of the side against Sunderland.

Not bad as they beat Young Boys 0-3. We were knocked out of EL by Young Boys, who also beat Chel53a.
Young Boys are brick too though. If English teams could bother to get motivated against them the way they do against a PL side then it would be a cricket score.

Young Boys are **** too though. If English teams could bother to get motivated against them the way they do against a PL side then it would be a cricket score.

You mean the way we run riot every weekend?

You're quite amusing with your view of football outside the PL at times, sadly it's unintentional.

You mean the way we run riot every weekend?

You're quite amusing with your view of football outside the PL at times, sadly it's unintentional.
Of course we don't run riot every weekend - the level of the PL is far, far higher than that of all but a handful of teams in the ITV4 Cup.

That's precisely why it's so damn boring - the brick teams are brick and the (few) good teams don't care enough to make it interesting. Put teams like Spurs in at the first/second knockout stage and you'd have a decent competition, otherwise it's like us joining the FA Cup at the Southern Combined League stage - there's a good reason why the organisers avoid that.

Back