• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

We started the game so poorly, no urgency, just expected to turn up and win. Modric was the most uninterested i've seen him, Bale only interested when he had the ball. Terrible disjointed performance and lacking any shape.

I actually thought we started quite well, created a couple of half chances in the opening ten minutes and looked in control. Then we fudged up at the back, went behind and gave Norwich all the confidence they needed while we reacted poorly.

Have to give some credit to Norwich, they played us perfectly. Put pressure on our keeper and back line to force us into long balls and just about always win those. Put two very strong players up front and lump the ball up to them and watch us fail to deal with it like we normally do. Run around a lot and be hungry.

I actually thought we started quite well, created a couple of half chances in the opening ten minutes and looked in control. Then we fudged up at the back, went behind and gave Norwich all the confidence they needed while we reacted poorly.

Have to give some credit to Norwich, they played us perfectly. Put pressure on our keeper and back line to force us into long balls and just about always win those. Put two very strong players up front and lump the ball up to them and watch us fail to deal with it like we normally do. Run around a lot and be hungry.

Just shows you what can be achieved with a manger who know something about tactics.

Hardly surprised by this result. On current form, we doesn't look like winning any matches. All the players seem to rely more on luck than effort nowadays. You are not going to get much luck against teams who work hard like Norwich. Again our inability to finish off one-on-one chances proved to be costly. Defoe did well with the goal but BAE should have score the chance he got. Similiarly Bale should have done better with the chance instead of hitting the post.

Our defending have been shyte all season. And this has been proved yet again. King may not be fully fit but he has also become error prone nowadays. Both of Norwich's goal were down to King's mistake. I think we play well when King plays well. But when he struggles, that seems to effect the moral of the team. Kaboul for his part made too many mistakes as well. Kaboul was also lucky not to be send off as he lashed out at a Norwich player after a tackle.

This match proves, we need Parker in midfield. He may have struggled in recent matches, but without him, our midfield were over run by Norwich. Livermore did well with his pass for Defoe's goal, but defensively he were not that good. Wish Redknapp had played Sandro instead. I was very disappointed with Bale and Lennon as well. They didn't seem to take this match seriously. Bale looked dangerous on a few occasions but other than that, were largely anonymous. I was expecting Lennon to inspire us from midfield. But he didn't do anything of note.

With this defeat, just can't see us overtake Arsenal now even if they lose a few matches. Even worse, Saudi Sportswashing Machine might overtake us for 4th if we don't get back our form. I think our FA Cup semi against Chelsea will have a great impact on our remaining league matches.

Back