• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs NORWICH CITY OMT THREAD****

I'm sure we're all devastated. There's a club down the road that will suit you and your plastic support perfectly.

This. Being angry is one thing, but abandoning the club is just pathetic, and is perfectly suited to the lovely Gooners over yonder.

we dont get enough players into the box at critical moments
i cant believe after norwich scored there 2nd goal we didnt remotely look like scoring !
it dosent look like the same team that was playing so well earlier in the season !

the players look knackered & i'm not sure they actually practice keeping the ball enough in training ! as shocking as that sounds ..

And that 4-5-1 has to be Lennon, Parker, Modric, Bale, VdV and Ade.

Not Parker, Sandro, and Modric in the middle.

My observations from today's game.

1. King is physically finished and should retire now. The signs have been there for a while, but we have all been hoping against hope. The man cannot run and has zero spring in his legs.

2. Bale needs a good talking to. I would even drop him. He is all Hollywood at present with no desire to compete.

3. If Saha is the answer, then it must have been a stupid question!

4. The fact that Walker is an England right back says more about the paucity of talent in English football, than it does about his abilty.

5. Redknapp needs to face facts. No more of " the lads are pros, they dont look at the papers and get affected by this stuff." Get stuck into them and also tell the club, one way or the other whether you are taking the England job or not!

1 - I think King is retiring at the end of the season anyway. Give him until then, and a Testimonial to send him off properly. He has been a fantastic servant to the club, so needs a fantastic send off.

2 - I agree with you on this one. Bale lost the ball today and had no desire to track back and make up for his mistake. His attitude seems poor.

3 - Saha. In my opinion, I would have started him today aswell. Redknapp made the right decision, and then made the right call in taking him off at HT.

4 - Walkers talent is there to see. Everyone is entitled to a dip in form. Walker is a great young right back (Who is still developing..) with a lot to look forward to.

5 - Completely agree. Redknapp needs to come out now and tell us what he is doing. should have done this straight away.

1 - I think King is retiring at the end of the season anyway. Give him until then, and a Testimonial to send him off properly. He has been a fantastic servant to the club, so needs a fantastic send off.

2 - I agree with you on this one. Bale lost the ball today and had no desire to track back and make up for his mistake. His attitude seems poor.

3 - Saha. In my opinion, I would have started him today aswell. Redknapp made the right decision, and then made the right call in taking him off at HT.

4 - Walkers talent is there to see. Everyone is entitled to a dip in form. Walker is a great young right back (Who is still developing..) with a lot to look forward to.

5 - Completely agree. Redknapp needs to come out now and tell us what he is doing. should have done this straight away.

Fair enough. But would you play King, even if he played like he did today?

I was out and missed the game, thank fudge. I'm not even going to take responsibility for this. As usual, our mentality has let us down. We've bottled it. We better fudging win on Sunday...

Edit: My profile pic :ross:

I agree on everything except Walker, he is a liability and today also showed laziness, him and Kaboul need improving on.

I agree on everything except Walker, he is a liability and today also showed laziness, him and Kaboul need improving on.

Harsh! He's improved a lot over the season and is showing a lot of promise and has put in some very good performances.

Anyone who are saying that players like Walker, Ekotto, Bale or Modric who all played 90 minutes against Sunderland and another 90 today are lazy just because some of them ran out of steam today are asking a lot.

Walker, like everyone else was shocking today. He was beaten to everything. Fouled his man nearly everytime he got near him and gave away pretty much every attempted pass.

A sure sign of the side's relative effort, has been the contest at the drop of the ball. Today, as in the last few weeks, our opposition have always been first to the ball, always making a second effort. In contrast Bale, Ade and co didn't look to be bothered.

Never mind fella, It's not for the feint hearted this stuff. Good thing you did miss it to be honest, wish I had done the same now

I know that emotions are running high at the moment, but at the end of the day, we still have a good chance of winning the FA Cup and getting Top 4. Don't worry though, I won't be going anywhere near an OMT anytime soon!

typical spurs you are

If you even think of doing another OMT I will ban you and your IP address forever!

you talk the talk Diego but you let his OMT stay put after all the recent stuff about the rules - the Mods are as much to blame as this joker

anyway - what happened to Kaboul ? bad news ??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17655183

As close to redknapp admitting he got it wrong as I think we'll ever see. 4-5-1 every game from now till end of season. No questions asked.
Win the last five? Yeah, well I'd have thought we had half a chance until we turned brick. Six points out the last 15. Doesn't bode well in terms of form for the next five - easier though some of them may be on paper. Our best bet will have to be that Chelsea run out of puff with the FA Cup and Champions League games to come, and that the Geordies have a horrible run in their last three (although with the form they have right now, they could have a great finish to the season). I haven't actually felt sick like this for many years. I thought I'd got over being quite so emotionally attached to Spurs. I guess not.

having seen the game, yes.

set pieces and shooting aren't his forte. although it is poor - only 1 corner hit the first man iirc. plenty of others found the penalty spot area - they just weren't attacked.

his collection and movement of the ball was very good, as was a lot of his passing. and those two things are his main job.

i said he was very good, not (necessarily) the best.

if you don't rate him, fair enough, i just think you're wrong. i think he's a cracking player.
I do rate him, but I think he is horrendously overrated on here and he tends to get a free ride because of it. How can his corners, free kicks, and shooting be so atrocious for such a quality footballer is something I cannot understand

Back