• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Er.. So the 'outburst' is some random guy writing a story about what he thinks is going on with adebayor. A story that doesn't even have any new quotes?

And even the article says adebayor could come good if he wants it enough.

Er ...no. Ade offered a thinly veiled criticism of the manager - saying he didn't even tell him personally that he was to train with the youth team. Then he goes on to say this left him so low, if he would be any lower he would be dead.

The article does conclude that Ade COULD come good IF he wants it enough. Well, we all know that, the problem is he has shown no evidence of any desire that he does want it enough. Just negative, moany statements.

Looking forward to us dominating, keeping a clean sheet and snatching a late winner. Job's a good'un.

apparently Lamela's brother Brian has tweeted that Erik wont be starting against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Shame. We should be paying for Brian Lamela to attend every game given the galvanising effect he appeared to have on his brother against Sherrif.

What result would suit us best in the manure v Arsnal match?

Can't make up my mind but think maybe a convincing Manure victory would be best although I think we have more chance of beating Manure than the Arsnl in a race for one of the top four spots this year.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine XI to face THFC: Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon; Sissoko, Tiote, Cabaye, Gouffran; Shola Ameobi, Remy.

Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Friedel

Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Chiriches

Paulinho, Dembele

Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson,

Soldado

Subs: Gomes, Kaboul, Lennon, Lamela, Holtby, Defoe, Sandro

Krul

Debuchy, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon

Sissoko, Tiote, Cabaye, Gouffran

Shola Ameobi, Remy​

Our team today: Friedel; Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Chiriches; Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado

Our team today: Friedel; Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Chiriches; Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado #THFC

Subs: Gomes, Kaboul, Lennon, Lamela, Holtby, Defoe, Sandro #THFC

Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Friedel

Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Chiriches

Paulinho, Dembele

Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson,

Soldado

Subs: Gomes, Kaboul, Lennon, Lamela, Holtby, Defoe, Sandro

Krul

Debuchy, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon

Sissoko, Tiote, Cabaye, Gouffran

Shola Ameobi, Remy​

Confirmed? No Lloris :S

P.S. Vertonghen is our new Gareth Bale in terms of an awesome player that we'll struggle to keep hold of. It's only a matter of time before the media jump on the fact that he playing amazingly well at centre back or left back. The guy is a complete and utter class act.

Barca apparently wanted him last summer, according to posts that I read on here back in August. I can't remember what source, or who posted them.

Vertonghen and Lloris are the players most likely to go soon. Really hope that we have both for a long, long, time to come.

Our team today: Friedel; Walker, Vertonghen, Dawson, Chiriches; Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado #THFC

Subs: Gomes, Kaboul, Lennon, Lamela, Holtby, Defoe, Sandro #THFC

I say it every week, but it's a crazily strong bench we have. Should certainly be able to change the game from there if we need to.

no Hugo...oops, then we will have to score more than 1 or 2 to win because imo we will concede

Verts at left back again i suppose, expect somemean pi$$ed off stares from the iceman

actually, no Lloris might mean that we wont play the high defensive line because of not having a sweeper keeper. That may open the game up a bit more

Back