• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

This was a moral boosting win. It has been a long time since we hammered a team like this. It was one of the rare occasions when we are comfortable from start to finish. We normally go to sleep after scoring early goals. But this time we didn't get complacent which was nice to see. How great it would be if all our matches are easy to follow like this without having to go through any tense moments.

We played well but we were helped largely by Saudi Sportswashing Machine being shyte. It was too easy for us to breach their defence continously. We could have scored 2 or 3 more goals. All players seemed like fired up for this match. Maybe they wanted to impress Redknapp to make him stay at Spurs. Adebayor did well to assist 4 and score a goal himself. After not scoring in 7 matches, it must have been a huge relief for him. And it was a surprising double from Saha. At 33, he must be one of the oldest striker ever to score goals for us. I am still not convinced Saha can score many goals for us. But if he can chip in with important goals, especially against our rivals, I am sure his doubters will begin to accept him.

Despite the big win, I am disappointed our midfielders like Modric, Bale and Lennon didn't score. With the skill he has, Bale needs to show more consistency in scoring goals. But it was nice to see Kranjcar scoring from midfield. I think scoring goals from midfield will make much difference in tight games. Wish our midfield will step up and score more goals.

It was nice to keep a clean sheet even if Saudi Sportswashing Machine didn't threathen much. I would have been really disappointed if we had conceded a goal despite the win. Due credit to the defence and Friedel. I think keeping a clean sheet is as important as scoring goals as it will improve our goal difference. It can make a much difference on our league position at end of the season.

This win has put us back into the title race. And the way we beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine convincingly makes it more sweet. It is really satisfying looking at the league table now, with us just 5 points from the top. Hopefully this win has boosted our confidence ahead of the tough matches ahead.

Despite the big win, I am disappointed our midfielders like Modric, Bale and Lennon didn't score. With the skill he has, Bale needs to show more consistency in scoring goals. But it was nice to see Kranjcar scoring from midfield. I think scoring goals from midfield will make much difference in tight games. Wish our midfield will step up and score more goals.

Jesus Christ

double-facepalm.jpg

What a great result ! Great response to speculation about our Arry taking the England job, found innocent of tax evasion, Manyoo's earlier win and the scum's, ahead of more tough fixtures. No cat, lotsa handshakes, a brace for Saha - roll on the scum, menuuu and stevenage, COYS !!!

And it was a surprising double from Saha. At 33, he must be one of the oldest striker ever to score goals for us. I am still not convinced Saha can score many goals for us. But if he can chip in with important goals, especially against our rivals, I am sure his doubters will begin to accept him.

Saha has already outscored Pav in the league this season.

If you read the Saha thread it seems you're the only doubter left.

Teddy Sheringham???

Bale needs to score more? what?

Honestly, this guy has to be a WUM from another team. I have never ever seen a sensible, positive post from him regarding Spurs.

met a couple of Van der Vaarts pals who had come over from Amsterdam in a bar after the game. they seemed like proper Spurs fans and are back in England for the Manchester United v Ajax game

The only disappointing thing was we took the foot off the gas. It could have quite easily been a Wigan score line again.

Bale needs to score more? what?

Honestly, this guy has to be a WUM from another team. I have never ever seen a sensible, positive post from him regarding Spurs.

He was also dissapointed after the Norwich match....because the midfield was not scoring enough....despite what is our best away performance of the season and Bale scoring twice.

Mods dont mind constant WUMs though........ just dont say a naughty to someone, that is very very bad

Doubts about this one too

fair comment imo, would have liked to seen us really rout them (not that im complaining)

had some horrific results against them over the years would have been nice to get a 7/8 nil in the bank

Its not the only comment.

The last thing I felt after yesterday was "we should have scored more".

Thats me though, each to their own

He was also dissapointed after the Norwich match....because the midfield was not scoring enough....despite what is our best away performance of the season and Bale scoring twice.

Mods dont mind constant WUMs though........ just dont say a naughty to someone, that is very very bad

Fortunately for you.

What a performance!!

[video=dailymotion;xol5v8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xol5v8_badgers-annihilate-magpies_sport[/video]

Waiting for a season like this forever. The title race isnÔÇÖt all about Manchester just yet...

Its not the only comment.

The last thing I felt after yesterday was "we should have scored more".

Thats me though, each to their own

We were too busy showing off tricks of the trade.

I mean, when scott parker is doing tricks, as an opposing team you know you've gone to brick.

Back