• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
2hnc02x.png
VS
flyd02.png

Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 11 February 2012
White Hart Lane - 17:30

ginola_12_682x400_1167339a.jpg

-------------Friedel-------------
---Walker--Kaboul--King--BAE---
-Lennon---Parker--Modric--Bale-
--------------VDV--------------
--------------Ade--------------

Spurs 4 - Saudi Sportswashing Machine 0

"I fell in love with this club and it still my favourite. I was made very welcome there by everyone and the fans were always marvellous. There is always a place in my heart for Tottingham Hotspurs." - Ossie Ardilles 2000.

When Gazza came to the Spurs training ground for the first time ge got the ball, went round 8 players as if they were not there and then smashed the ball into the net. Just to see him play like that made the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Everybody stood there and applauded him." - Terry Venables, 1994.

"We like a tackle at Tottenham. we're not pansies, you know. " - David Pleat, 1998.

"The freat fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It's nothing of the kind. The game is about glory. It's about doing things in style, with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." - Danny Blanchflower, 1972.

"The biggest regret of my whole football career was leaving White Hart Lane in 1970.....my interest in football weakened after that. I was heartbroken" - Jimmy Greaves.

"Bill Nick always wanted us to win with style and entertain the fans. If we won a game and had played badly, he was disappointed." - Cliff Jones, 2001.

Jermain Defoe @IAmJermainDefoe Close
Good point away from home looking forward to Saudi Sportswashing Machine game #COYS

Might be fit then?

Jermain Defoe @IAmJermainDefoe Close
Good point away from home looking forward to Saudi Sportswashing Machine game #COYS

Might be fit then?

Wrong thread mate, OMT is on this link http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...swashing Machine-United-Official-OMT***/page2

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/7/13/1247518345976/Saudi Sportswashing Machine-fans-001.jpg

More support for the OMT

we need to do this to Greg's thread

[video=youtube;v3bqyVQoN0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3bqyVQoN0k[/video]

My 8 years on this board will be over if this becomes the OMT.

Problem is Greg, after eight years membership you obviously know the ju-ju associated with OMT starting on the performance of your own team. There are limits ... Has a succssful OMT ever been started by a supporter of the opponents ever? We could be really offending the OMT gods and badgers.... maybe we need the option as a back-up? Not worth resigning over though, you were a pioneer of objective and polite rival fan banter and discussion and you would be missed.

2 : 0 Spurs

Back