• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Maribor OMT ***

Nutter-Naylor

Anthony Gardner
Thursday 8th November. Kick off 8.05pm.

Where?

WhiteHartLaneES_468x316.jpg

Between?

tottenham_main_1568160o.jpg

&
1.jpg

Score - 3-1 Spurs
Team Line up - dont know, dont care
Team formation - see above

Plus points - the 1882 movement will be there so at least it wont be quite so morgue-like as normal.

I have a ticket for this game and I will be going. But after yesterday's performance (against Wigan), I really don't care what the formation is, who plays, or what the score is. All I want is to be entertained, I want my vocal chords to know that they have been to a game. I want the players and the fans to turn up to show some passion for the game and for the competition.

--------------------------------Lloris----------------------------------

Walker------------------Dawson-----------Caulker--------------Naughton

-------------------------Huddlestone-----Carroll------------------------

-----Falque-----------------------Sigurddson------------------Townsend-

---------------------------------Adebayor-------------------------------

I have a ticket for this game and I will be going. But after yesterday's performance (against Wigan), I really don't care what the formation is, who plays, or what the score is. All I want is to be entertained, I want my vocal chords to know that they have been to a game. I want the players and the fans to turn up to show some passion for the game and for the competition.

Could not agree more.

Should play a full strength team , 3 reasons

We need the win to go through,

Would give us confidence,

Going to lose against City anyway

Yeah might as well, a knackered Bale is still a better bet than anyone else we have to replace him.

Fishwick has it right.

We're currently one of the favs so yeah I think if we take it seriously then we have a good chance of winning it. I want Tottenham to win something, part of the reason that we've been so mentally weak over the years is that we're used to losing.

that's a funny attitude, who'd have thought Chelsea would have won the Champions League last season ?

So is saying that we won't win at Eastlands, which is why I countered with what I said. I think Atletico Madrid are the strongest team in the competition, and then you've got the CL teams to come later. Our aim is to get top 4 this season, it's too hard to get win the Europa and get 4th. Our squad isn't strong enough IMO. When was the last time an English team won it btw?

So is saying that we won't win at Eastlands, which is why I countered with what I said. I think Atletico Madrid are the strongest team in the competition, and then you've got the CL teams to come later. Our aim is to get top 4 this season, it's too hard to get win the Europa and get 4th. Our squad isn't strong enough IMO. When was the last time an English team won it btw?

Would you have the same attitude if we were in the CL? We can't win the CL so lets throw that so we have a better chance at qualifying for next season's CL?

Would you have the same attitude if we were in the CL? We can't win the CL so lets throw that so we have a better chance at qualifying for next season's CL?

The financial rewards of the CL are far more lucrative than the Europa. I don't mean to sound like Wenger, but football is about money and CL football these days and were more likely to keep our best players if were in the competition. I would love to win the league cup and the FA cup every season and hope we really go for the FA now were out of the league cup.

Back