• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Hope I don't end up starting a false rumour here, but I wonder of AVB and Ade have fallen out?:-k

(Cue the Metro and Daily Fail/ The Scum running more AVB unrest stories...what have I done??)

Rumour started by Tony Gale that Ade is not really hamstrung. We will see.

i imagine we'll start well, dominate early proceedings but not really get any shots in and if we do, just speculative efforts from distance and nothing to trouble the opposition keeper.

Man utd will go on one attack and force Friedel into a great save and then causing all sorts of problems from the resulting corner and we'll probably go in at half time 1-0 down.

second half, they'll dominate early on but we'll end up getting some sort of decision against us denying us perhaps a free kick on the edge of the box and a second yellow for one of there players or a penalty shout turned down, they'll end up scoring a second on a break and winning 2-0.

Shows how good my memory is. What I can remember if that Jenas curled it nicely over the wall into the far right side (from Jenas viewpoint) and the goalie didnt even move. Did another against Boro I think and then he never hit a good one again.

Yep - another cracker; just before Xmas 2005. That game ended 3-3 and Spurs were a real hard nutb to crack in the 2005-06 season. That Boro game was acracker, we just never lay down; Mido headed equaliser was possibly arguably the highlight of his Spurs career.

We really should have got 4th that year. Sigh.

Heady days!

Um, Tony Gale; our favourite pundit!? Didn't Ade play against WBA with some massive blue strapping on his leg, from his knee, to his lower thigh?

But that was many weeks ago. Ade was on the bench against Reading and was only announced recentky as being hamstrung (around the Lazio game).

I hope it is true (not that I want him hamtrung if you know what i mean) but i'd rather that than a falling out that's being covered up by an 'injury'. It's happemed before (Harry with Alan Hutton for example)

i imagine we'll start well, dominate early proceedings but not really get any shots in and if we do, just speculative efforts from distance and nothing to trouble the opposition keeper.

Man utd will go on one attack and force Friedel into a great save and then causing all sorts of problems from the resulting corner and we'll probably go in at half time 1-0 down.

second half, they'll dominate early on but we'll end up getting some sort of decision against us denying us perhaps a free kick on the edge of the box and a second yellow for one of there players or a penalty shout turned down, they'll end up scoring a second on a break and winning 2-0.

So you basically think we'll do this

971668461494f3c483f0b0ed57840df9_view.jpg

Exactly!!! fudge me!

Yeah, I'm just trying the flesh out exactly what he said and why he said. It's Tony Gale so that makes me go 'phew it's probably gonad*s' but I hadn't heard it so just wanted to know what was said and why.

AVB doesn't need any extra BS right now (or ever actually)

Yeah, I'm just trying the flesh out exactly what he said and why he said. It's Tony Gale so that makes me go 'phew it's probably gonad*s' but I hadn't heard it so just wanted to know what was said and why.

AVB doesn't need any extra BS right now (or ever actually)

Sorry, I am not trying to be rude. I am only repeating what Gale said.

I actually think that if AVB plays 4-2-3-1 against Utd away, we might get a draw. It's the perfect formation for difficult awy games against teamsn that play football (as opposed to the long ball game). The frustrating thing about some of our previous performances has been more about our inability to create and finish chances, rather than weakness in defence. We've looked reasonably solid at the back in 4-2-3-1. So I hope he doesn't go for the all out attacking approach, because I think they will beat us in an open game.

Rooney has plenty to prove with RVP now the main man, so I'sd expect a stormer from Rooney, if he plays.

Back