• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

tumblr_mb0ml6wwlt1qmitur.gif

tumblr_m9y73tK8sL1r6ett1.gif

tumblr_mazkfqoKnT1qmje97.gif

tumblr_marduhxUTh1qi17ru.gif

tumblr_mari57AiAW1rau2uso1_250.gif

tumblr_majsl1ksek1rx7r2b.gif

best case scenario , 0-0 or 1-1, would look at it as a victory and AVB will be my hero

worst case scenario, 6-1, dreamt that the other day...

The following Man Utd players will be out injured on Saturday

A Valencia
Rafael
N Vidic
P Jones
A Young
C Smalling

I think we will win this game 3-2.

im thinking we will be a success away from home with our pace and tactics.

I remember getting turned over pretty easily last year. modric's 'head wasnt right', and Livermore started. Disaster all round.

i remember once when jenas scored a great free kick in the jol days and we got a draw. is that right?

2-2 it was. Must have been in 2005.

Only league game I have attended up there.

The trouble with this fixture is our mentality

Once we go behind, we expect to lose
Once we go ahead, we expect to concede and it plays out

Even if there are 5 seconds left we fall back to the goal line and desperately scratch the ball into our own net

We need a change in mentality if we are to ever beat these twunts again

I don't think playing every game with 10 men but a one goal head start would give a great return over a season.

Point made very cleverly. I never enjoyed Bent at Spurs and although Defoe is actually contributing a bit more to the team at the moment than latterly I prefer watching Ade play.

2-2 it was. Must have been in 2005.

Only league game I have attended up there.

It was 1-1 and was in autumn 2005. Silvestre scored for them in the first half after a Robbo fumble (sign of things to come?); Jenas equalised from a great free-kick in the second half. Perhaps the real first time that the Kinga and Dawson CB partnership started getting real praise and recognition across the football world. Davids had a blinder as well.

We were second in the league.

Jol's heady days; a week before or after our game against Arsenal when we drew 1-1 with Pires (again!) equalising a goal scored for us by The King. Again Robbo fumbled...sigh.

Heady days:lol:

Lot of pessimism in this thread. IMO we generally play well against United but either buckle whenever a decision goes against us or managers don't make correct substitutions.

This is AVB's opportunity. Only Rooney and RVP are significantly better than our best in similar positions. Scholes? I am not dreading this match, I am looking forward to it. I did not like the chummy relationship of our previous manager with Fergie so I expect no quarter given in this game.

Last edited:
Andre Villas-Boas will encourage Tottenham to attack Manchester United on Saturday despite seeing his Chelsea team punished at Old Trafford last season.

Villas-Boas suffered his first loss in English football at Old Trafford when his Chelsea side lost 3-1 to Sir Alex Ferguson's men after a bright opening.

The Blues were far too open and went in at half-time three goals down but the Portuguese coach will be advocating an attacking strategy once again.

"That is the way I like my teams to play," Villas-Boas said.

"We obviously know that it is extremely difficult there, but that doesn't mean that you might not be given a chance when you play that (attacking) way.

"In the end it's about taking your opportunities. Had (Chelsea) scored then maybe the result would have been different, so to try to get a result against United will be excellent for us."

Since losing his first game in charge away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Villas-Boas is on a six-match unbeaten run and is keen to close the gap on his rivals with a dramatic first Spurs win at United since 1989.

"It would make us very proud to go there and get a win that would shorten the distance to the top," Villas-Boas said.

"That would hopefully help us profit in some way from the clash between Arsenal and Chelsea.

"We can't run away from our responsibilities. The statistics are there. We hope to break them one day and hopefully it will be on Saturday."

www1.skysports.com/football/news/11...enham-to-attack-Manchester-United-on-Saturday

The trouble with this fixture is our mentality

Once we go behind, we expect to lose
Once we go ahead, we expect to concede and it plays out

Even if there are 5 seconds left we fall back to the goal line and desperately scratch the ball into our own net

We need a change in mentality if we are to ever beat these twunts again

I think we already have it!

Andre Villas-Boas will encourage Tottenham to attack Manchester United on Saturday despite seeing his Chelsea team punished at Old Trafford last season.

Villas-Boas suffered his first loss in English football at Old Trafford when his Chelsea side lost 3-1 to Sir Alex Ferguson's men after a bright opening.

The Blues were far too open and went in at half-time three goals down but the Portuguese coach will be advocating an attacking strategy once again.

"That is the way I like my teams to play," Villas-Boas said.

"We obviously know that it is extremely difficult there, but that doesn't mean that you might not be given a chance when you play that (attacking) way.

"In the end it's about taking your opportunities. Had (Chelsea) scored then maybe the result would have been different, so to try to get a result against United will be excellent for us."

Since losing his first game in charge away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Villas-Boas is on a six-match unbeaten run and is keen to close the gap on his rivals with a dramatic first Spurs win at United since 1989.

"It would make us very proud to go there and get a win that would shorten the distance to the top," Villas-Boas said.

"That would hopefully help us profit in some way from the clash between Arsenal and Chelsea.

"We can't run away from our responsibilities. The statistics are there. We hope to break them one day and hopefully it will be on Saturday."

www1.skysports.com/football/news/11...enham-to-attack-Manchester-United-on-Saturday

=D>

["It would make us very proud to go there and get a win that would shorten the distance to the top," Villas-Boas said.

"We can't run away from our responsibilities. The statistics are there. We hope to break them one day and hopefully it will be on Saturday."[/i]

Arsenal Draw we win
(fudge the others)

Chelsea 14 pts
Utd 12 pts
Spurs 11 pts
Arsenal 10 pts

Any update on Adebayor? He's just disappeared with no mention of him.

Hope I don't end up starting a false rumour here, but I wonder of AVB and Ade have fallen out?:-k

(Cue the Metro and Daily Fail/ The Scum running more AVB unrest stories...what have I done??)

It was 1-1 and was in autumn 2005. Silvestre scored for them in the first half after a Robbo fumble (sign of things to come?); Jenas equalised from a great free-kick in the second half. Perhaps the real first time that the Kinga and Dawson CB partnership started getting real praise and recognition across the football world. Davids had a blinder as well.

We were second in the league.

Jol's heady days; a week before or after our game against Arsenal when we drew 1-1 with Pires (again!) equalising a goal scored for us by The King. Again Robbo fumbled...sigh.

Heady days:lol:

Shows how good my memory is. What I can remember if that Jenas curled it nicely over the wall into the far right side (from Jenas viewpoint) and the goalie didnt even move. Did another against Boro I think and then he never hit a good one again.

Back