• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

I can't predict the line up

I can't predict the score.

What I can predict is that we'll get well and truely Foy'd.

--------------------------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------------------

Walker-----------------------Caulker/Dawson-------Gallas-------------------------Vertonghen

----------------------------------Sandro----------Dembele---------------------------------------

-------Lennon-------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------------Bale-----

------------------------------------------Defoe----------------------------------------------------

Subs: lloris, Dawson/Caulker, Huddlestone, Livermore, Dempsey, Townsend, Coulibaly

Is Ade ok? i was tempted to start bale up top and Townsend on the left tbh.

I agree with this one, perhaps Dempsey instead of Sig as he did well last time and Sig is still adjusting by the looks of things. I would go for Caulker personally, but wouldn't mind Dawson either.

Bale at left back would be madness in my opinion to those suggesting that.

Lloris
Walker
Caulker
Gallas
Vertonghen
Sandro
Dembele
Lennon
Dempsey
Bale
Defoe

Pretty straight forward now I think

Out of curiousity Statto, where do you get your two Bale assists from? I have him at one, for Defoe's goal agaisnt QPR. That one is probably up for debate too. But which is your second?

You have to wonder why we even bother going up sometimes. Glad we get the annual beating out of the way early this season.

Often play fairly well up there but a combination of luck and bad ref usually screws us over nicely.

I remember getting turned over pretty easily last year. modric's 'head wasnt right', and Livermore started. Disaster all round.

i remember once when jenas scored a great free kick in the jol days and we got a draw. is that right?

I cannot believe I'm going to be down with my brother in law for this one. Last time I did this fixture with him and his mates was the half time reverse, they were caining me.

I'm going to fudge off to a different pub to watch this!

I remember getting turned over pretty easily last year. modric's 'head wasnt right', and Livermore started. Disaster all round.

i remember once when jenas scored a great free kick in the jol days and we got a draw. is that right?

I rememeber that. listening on a car radio half way to Somerset.

Odd what you remember, isn't it?

Back