• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Lloris

Walker Gallas Vertonghen Bale

Lennon Sandro Dembele Sigurdsson

Ade Defoe

We definitely need 5 in midfield for this one. Bale at LB - no, no no. Ade hasnt played a full game yet, so cant be ready to start against United. Brad is still in pole position imo, therefore:

Friedel
Walker
Gallas
Caulker
Verts

Sandro
Dembele

Lennon
Sig
Bale

Defoe

Subs: Lloris, Smith, Dawson, Dempsey, Townsend, Ade

Shock 2-1 win. Verts and Bale. Our luck at OT has to change sometime......

COYS

OOooooooh, this is brave.

Seeing as you stole my OOMT (not OMT you amateur!) I reserve the right to choose your avatar when your ill fortune comes crashing down on us from above.

not like this is an easy one to get points from.
i'd rather avb focus on playing his preferred system and first eleven, instead of something experimental, just so that he can learn about what does/does not work.

Doubt he'd start - come on a late sub to score a cracker

you can see Kagawa and RVP having a field day against us. this is exactly the kind of game where Defoe shouldnt be playing up front on his own. ferdinand will own him.

i am struggling to see how we can win this game, our only hope is a hard fought draw. i would be tempted to play huddlestone to give us that bit of quality on the ball in midfield we seem to lack.

Hudd would struggle, imv - not enough work-rate against their runners, we need grafters in the face of Sandro and Dembele - Huddlestone would be suffocated in this game and walked (strolled) past

Spurs have got a very dismal record against Manchester United, especially at Old Trafford.

In the rare case of us scoring more goals than United, we still can't win a game up there (Mendes anyone?).

I'm sure that one day we'll get a win there but I can't see it being on Saturday.

--------------------------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------------------

Walker-----------------------Caulker/Dawson-------Gallas-------------------------Vertonghen

----------------------------------Sandro----------Dembele---------------------------------------

-------Lennon-------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------------Bale-----

------------------------------------------Defoe----------------------------------------------------

Subs: lloris, Dawson/Caulker, Huddlestone, Livermore, Dempsey, Townsend, Coulibaly

Is Ade ok? i was tempted to start bale up top and Townsend on the left tbh.

--------------------------------------------Friedel-------------------------------------------------

Walker-----------------------Caulker/Dawson-------Gallas-------------------------Vertonghen

----------------------------------Sandro----------Dembele---------------------------------------

-------Lennon-------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------------Bale-----

------------------------------------------Defoe----------------------------------------------------

Subs: lloris, Dawson/Caulker, Huddlestone, Livermore, Dempsey, Townsend, Coulibaly

Is Ade ok? i was tempted to start bale up top and Townsend on the left tbh.

This.

not like this is an easy one to get points from.
i'd rather avb focus on playing his preferred system and first eleven, instead of something experimental, just so that he can learn about what does/does not work.

I agree with this, we could play like champions and still get cheated out of the game, lets try and learn something from it, I really detest Utd.

Gallas
Walker Dawson Gallas Vertonghen
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Dempsey Bale
Defoe

Subs. Lloris,Caulker,Smith,Huddlestone,Sigurdsson,Townsend,Adebayor/Mason

Heart says 2-2 Head says United 3-1 (at least one of them a penalty!)

Back