• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

Have seen several people asking in different threads if Lloris had a save to make. Seemingly to make the point that Liverpool didn't create much.

This comment confuses me, yes he did stop a couple of shots you would expect him to save, but in addition to that both for the own goal and another massive chance we made clearances off the line, Henderson had his shot forced just wide by Walker when the goal was open.

Yes, he didn't make any great saves, but Liverpool had some massive chances where he would have been without a chance if not for the last minute help of some of our other players.

I don't really agree. Suarez gave an easy save to Hugo after the ball bounced off of Dawson, and Henderson's chance came from a bit more awkward lucky bouncing. Then the Suarez chance he hit over from Agger's hook back was pretty much out. Overall, as a team I think we defended very well.

Back