• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
Lloris

Walker---Fazio---Vertonghen---Rose

Bentaleb---Stambouli

Chadli---Dembele---Eriksen

Kane
Where: White Hart Lane
When: 21/03/2015 at 3pm

Might even be tempted to drop Walker and give Yedlin a go. Dier and Mason need a break. Any win will do. We can't defend and Leicester gave us a real good game back on Boxing Day so I will go for another slender 2-1 win with us hanging on at the end. Not confident of keeping a clean sheet, but we should be good enough to get the goals to win the game.

Vorm
Yedlin
Fazio
Chiriches
Davies
Stambouli
Dembele
Lamela
Paulinho
Soldado
Adebayor

Time to give the squad a rest, now that our season has ended. I'm going to be respectful and give the players the benefit of the doubt in deciding that their performances were through tiredness, rather than ineptitude.

Vorm
Yedlin
Fazio
Chiriches
Davies
Stambouli
Dembele
Lamela
Paulinho
Soldado
Adebayor

Time to give the squad a rest, now that our season has ended. I'm going to be respectful and give the players the benefit of the doubt in deciding that their performances were through tiredness, rather than ineptitude.

Tiredness?? They had two extra days rest than Manure's players....tiredness for today's game is NO excuse imo..

Lloris

Bentaleb---Stambouli

Chadli---Dembele---Eriksen

Kane
Where: White Hart Lane
When: 21/03/2015 at 3pm

Might even be tempted to drop Walker and give Yedlin a go. Dier and Mason need a break. Any win will do. We can't defend and Leicester gave us a real good game back on Boxing Day so I will go for another slender 2-1 win with us hanging on at the end. Not confident of keeping a clean sheet, but we should be good enough to get the goals to win the game.

Why oh why didn't you do the Mnaure or Carling Cup OMTs? :(

It'll be interesting to see who makes our bench...we have to make top 6 (Gooner bet..).

I'd go with:

Lloris

Chiriches -- Fazio -- Dier -- Rose

Stambouli -- Mason

Lamela -- Eriksen -- Dembele

Kane​

Why oh why didn't you do the Mnaure or Carling Cup OMTs? :(

It'll be interesting to see who makes our bench...we have to make top 6 (Gooner bet..).

I'd go with:

Lloris

Chiriches -- Fazio -- Dier -- Rose

Stambouli -- Mason

Lamela -- Eriksen -- Dembele

Kane​

Wanted to let someone else have a go. Think I should take charge for the rest of the season. Top 6 sounds better than 7th so I agree we need to finish there.

Despite the doom and gloom it's not over yet. Today was a stack of layered brick but I still think it was an outlier. In seasons past that would have been a 5 nil scoreline at least after the first half drubbing. We rallied a bit in the 2nd half, and I'm sure the coach learned something about the players if nothing else.

Let's take it out on Leicester.

I haven't made my mind up about Stambouli or Fazio yet. They just seem so incredibly slow to me that I doubt whether either are long term solutions. I do think Fazio and Verts make our best CB partnership though, best of a bad bunch imo. Stambouli can audition over the next few games to see if he is up to it as cover for our defence.

Can we now please try and play with one dedicated DM for the rest of the season.

...................Lloris..................

Walker.......Verts.......Fazio.......Rose

....................Stambouli ................

...............Bentaleb....Dembele.........

......................Eriksen.................

...............Lamela.......Kane...........

Last edited:
....................................Lloris.....................................
Walker.............Dier.......................Vertonghen..........Rose
.................Bentaleb.....................Dembele...................
Lamela..........................Eriksen.......................Townsend
.......................................Kane..................................

I haven't made my mind up about Stambouli or Fazio yet. They just seem so incredibly slow to me that I doubt whether either are long term solutions. I do think Fazio and Verts make our best CB partnership though, best of a bad bunch imo. Stambouli can audition over the next few games to see if he is up to it as cover for our defence.

Can we now please try and play with one dedicated DM for the rest of the season.

I don't understand why one bad performance means that we should abandon the double pivot which has served us very well this season.

I don't understand why one bad performance means that we should abandon the double pivot which has served us very well this season.

Exactly. Bentaleb's position is as the holding midfielder and you need one of the two CM's to get up to support the CFs. Thats not Bentaleb's game, so its either him or Satambouli, and Bentaleb brings a lot more to the team than Stambouli ever will

We're playing Leicester and you want to play 3 CMs who rarely get in the penalty area let alone score?!?!?

And why would you change a formation which has worked this season?

I Would like to se Dembele partner with Bentaleb. Fazio and Lamela in for Townsend, Dier.

Lloris
Bentaleb---Dembele
Lamela---Eriksen---Chadli
Kane

Lots of people wanting to drop Mason, around the time he's being tipped for an England call-up....

I dont get why a large number of people on here dont seem to rate him, or want to make him the spacegoat after we get a poor result

Leicester at home. Chance of 4th now gone. Drop everyone who won't be there next season or refuses to sign a new contract.

Lloris
Walker Fazio Dier Rose
Mason Bentaleb
Lamela Eriksen Omomah
Kane

Subs: Yedlin, Walker-Peters, Carter-Vickers, Winks

Lamela to play every minute of the rest of the season in case he finally clicks.

Lots of people wanting to drop Mason, around the time he's being tipped for an England call-up....

I dont get why a large number of people on here dont seem to rate him, or want to make him the spacegoat after we get a poor result

Ignore them it's the usual reactionary flimflam. If they think Dembele dwelling on the ball for 60 minutes contemplating the concept of quick passing that Poch keeps mentioning is a better option than Mason at home to the bottom club in the league they are idiots.
Just because United away was a game for Dembele doesn't mean the next one is.

I can only speak for myself, I really like Masons energy but I think his passing is below average and that he would be more suited to a more forward position where his high risk taking would fit better. Furthermore I would like to se a Bentaleb/Dembele pairing once this season. No hate for Mason only love :D

We will win 3-1

Lloris
Walker - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Stambouli - Bentaleb
Eriksen
Lamela - Dembele
Kane

Not sure I agree with that at all, our CM has been wide open in a lot of games this season not just one.

Back