• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

spurspinter1

Paul Stalteri
WHO?

fcb-fc-basel-tottenham-hotspur-muttenzerkurve-parkett.jpg

WHERE?

white-hart-lane_1017589c.jpg

When?

20:05pm Thursday 4th April

WHY?

euro_1586453a.jpg

the_glory_glory_nights_1963.gif

WHY NOT?

ffcl584-034a-2T.jpg

:-k

7251360036_53a3c801aa_z.jpg

Really looking forward to this. Could be a famous european night at the Lane. A real chance for us to get a commanding lead and put one foot into the semis.

Predo:

Spurs 0
Basel 2

Thursday night cant come soon enough for me. Front row of the Upper Paxton, lovely jubbly. Short week at work, then off to Enfield for three nights to catch both home games.

Friedel; BAE,Dawson,Caulker,Naughton;Carroll,Dembele,Sigurdsson,Lennon,Dempsey,Defoe
Subs. Archer/Lloris,Vertonghen,Walker,Parker,Huddlestone,Adebayor,Bale

2-0

:ross:

It was the only graphic with both logos on, if you try to put two separate pictures next to each other it can weird out a bit. That's right, I've single-handedly risked our chances of winning a trophy this season because I'm slightly worried of images weirding out a bit, if anything, that shows my confidence in the rest of the OMT. It's that fudging good.

:ross:

It was the only graphic with both logos on, if you try to put two separate pictures next to each other it can weird out a bit. That's right, I've single-handedly risked our chances of winning a trophy this season because I'm slightly worried of images weirding out a bit, if anything, that shows my confidence in the rest of the OMT. It's that fudging good.

You didn't put the effort in to create your own picture when you couldn't find one?

Hang your head in shame. :p

Everton is priority and given we now have a blank weekend after the away leg, we can go all out in the second leg. Give Parker, Walker, Bale and Vert a rest. THink the following team should be good enough to get a narrow win and then our first choice team can complete the job in Basel

---------------Lloris/Freidel----------------

--Naughton---Gallas---Caulker---Benny

---------------Carroll---Dembele----------
--Lennon------------------------------Holtby

--------------Dempsey----Defoe-------------

whilst im normally a fan of putting the strongest side available out i can see the logic in resting a couple of players seeings as we have 10 days 'off' after the away leg.

id be tempted to play a strong side in terms of defense ie first choice back four + Parker and Lennon in midfield - want to protect the away goals if we are planning on potentially leaving it until the second leg to do the business

-------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------
--Naughton---------Vertonghen----------Caulker----------Assou-Ekotto--

--Lennon--------Parker---------------Carroll--------------Sigurdsson--

--------------------Dempsey---------------Adebayor----------------

I would want to give Dembele and Bale a rest although I would want them on the bench. If we really have to then Dembele can start and maybe Carroll could replace him. Hopefully Kaboul could be in a position to come on and have 20 minutes just to try and get some game time towards the end.

A bench with Gallas, Bale, Holtby, Dembele, Defoe and then possibly Kaboul or Naughton is a strong bench should we require it.

2-0 would be a perfect scoreline - Clean sheet though is a must above everything else.

Last edited:
-------------------------------Friedel---------------------------------
--Walker---------Vertonghen----------Caulker----------Assou-Ekotto--

--Lennon--------Parker---------------Carroll--------------Sigurdsson--

--------------------Dempsey---------------Adebayor----------------

I would want to give Dembele and Bale a rest although I would want them on the bench. If we really have to then Dembele can start and maybe Carroll could replace him. Hopefully Kaboul could be in a position to come on and have 20 minutes just to try and get some game time towards the end.

A bench with Gallas, Bale, Holtby, Dembele, Defoe and then possibly Kaboul or Naughton is a strong bench should we require it.

2-0 would be a perfect scoreline - Clean sheet though is a must above everything else.

100% this

I'd like to see Holtby start, surely we bought him so we wouldn't have to rely on Dembele and Parker every game, think this could be a good match for him to showcase his talents in CM, which is where he seems to want to be. Don't think we'll see the best of him if he deputizes for Lennon without any chance to the system, it's always going to make him look bad doing that

He does always look like a yellow card waiting to happen but AVB can tell him to chill out, thought he showed signs of his quick passing and thinking against Swansea, even if it was a short appearance.

No chance Bale gets rested for this one even though I personally don't think its a bad idea. AVB has picked close to our best 11 for all Europa matches doubt he will stop now

----------------Friedel-----------
Naugton--Gallas--Caulker--BAE
Dempsey-Parker---Hudd----Sig
-------------Ade----Defoe------

Sub:
Bale
Lennon
Dembele
Vert
Carrol
Holtby
Archer

COYS

[video=youtube;lvIVaxjeCm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lvIVaxjeCm4#![/video]

Not going to be easy, not at all.

Back