• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Is there somewhere on the internet I can see this?

don't do it to yourself.

tried to usher a ball back into his area to pick it up and totally missed it.

let one in softly from 20-odd yards, and actually, literally punched the ball backwards from a corner under no pressure - straight to one of theirs.

Feck ,,,,,Fulops errors are worse than I'd imagined ..... Thanks for the vids Dubai ....I'm seriously fekked off more so now :-#

Feck ,,,,,Fulops errors are worse than I'd imagined ..... Thanks for the vids Dubai ....I'm seriously fekked off more so now :-#

Yes, of the several hundred games played in the EPL this season, the single worst goalkeeping performance of all of them happened to Arsenal today. It is quite extraordinary how unlucky we are.

Watching those videos above of Fulop... after each goal he just looks strangely conflicted

Normally a keeper will berate the defender for allowing a shot, or put his hands up for a mistake, or punch the floor and hang his head in shame

But Fulop just kind of puffs his cheeks and looks down and thinks deeply about what he is doing, or not doing...

Yes, of the several hundred games played in the EPL this season, the single worst goalkeeping performance of all of them happened to Arsenal today. It is quite extraordinary how unlucky we are.

Marton Fulop is an absolute **** of the highest order. Those errors are the work of someone who likes a brown paper bag in his locker, the fudging arsehole...makes me sick!!!!!

Thought he was great for most of the game. He slipped up once when Riise ran through on goal and made a sloppy pass to Lennon at some point, but other than that fantastic.

Couldn't really see these properly in the pub yesterday but now i just feel sick that such dreadful goalkeeping could cost us so much........

Just seen the Fulop videos. Pretty shocking to be honest.

I'd heard rumours about them. Watched the highlights on MOTD, the first and third were shocking. I'll cut him some slack for the 2nd.
I'd have to say the first WBA goal looked offside to me, still does not level out the 2 horrendous goalie gaffes.

And how close were WBA to snatching a draw at the end, great tackle from Gibbs, but the WBA players' first touch just put the ball about a foot too far ahead, could have been a dramatic finish. So near, yet so far.

We were just one goal away from third, a winner v Wolves, an equaliser v Norwich.

There are so many throughout, but for me, a pivotal moment in the whole season....the last minute penalty at City. What a difference that could have made to the final table, for a few teams

Back