• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Just seen the Fulop 'performance'. My, my. He's probably considerably wealthier, but was it worth it, Marton?

Either that or he's just so brick words do not suffice.

It wasn't today we lost third place. We can cry like babies all we want about Fulop being absolutely awful, but it's our own fault for ending up in a situation were we had to count on other teams for us to get third.

true. just last week we had it in our hands and our players bottled it

I think he would benefit admitting he was paid off, as on the strength of that he has no career

well done arsenal, at least they showed bottle and showed their fighting spirit.

we don't deserve 3rd end of.

hats off to wenger

well done arsenal, at least they showed bottle and showed their fighting spirit.

hats off to wenger

You clearly didn't watch their enormous bottle-job today where they were outplayed and outfought, and won through ludicrous good fortune.

Horrible feeling this. Professional performance today and got the job done but im left with numbness. Im a little bit annoyed that we havent just pulled out one more performance this year which would have made the difference BUT i know that if 4th was offered to me at the start of the year i'd be more than happy. I just can't celebrate anything until Bayern have beaten Chelsea next week. If they dont then gutted will not be the word.

Bayern were done over in their domestic cup yesterday 5-2, they have lost the league, they have no defence to speak of. Am not confident, in fact if I did bet, chavs all the way, or longest odds for a sneaky flutter on the krauts.

We played ok today, difference between us was we were more clinical. Quite possibly a few of our players won't be playing in the Euros, it'll be a long break for them instead. Next season, our off season, largely depend on next week CL final result.

hats off to wenger

table doesnt lie - credit where is due
nice little leveller - we have a lot to learn regarding how to close out a season and cement a position (doesnt happen overnight, all teams (Man C aside) have to learn it)

table doesnt lie - credit where is due
nice little leveller - we have a lot to learn regarding how to close out a season and cement a position (doesnt happen overnight, all teams (Man C aside) have to learn it)

3 points from 4 games and a lucky win is what we have to learn? Really?

Well we won 3 of the last 4. Harry did say we needed to win them all. Shame. Various points in the season that have cost us in the end.

Back