• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Dinamo Tbilisi OMT ***

I started a thread a while back saying that I was slightly worried about getting rid of all of our established players and that the new boys might take time to settle !

Yes - it took them about 50 minutes before they scored the first goal of the season.

They were a pub team, job done move on. Don't go getting carried away.
The most significant thing for me from last night's game was the look on Brad Freidel's face sitting on the bench. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he put in a transfer request today.

They were a pub team, job done move on. Don't go getting carried away.
The most significant thing for me from last night's game was the look on Brad Freidel's face sitting on the bench. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he put in a transfer request today.

The performance in Georgia means we can virtually rest all our first team players in the second leg at the Lane ahead of the NLD at the Emirates.

Friedel can play at the Lane on Thursday.

The performance in Georgia means we can virtually rest all our first team players in the second leg at the Lane ahead of the NLD at the Emirates.

Friedel can play at the Lane on Thursday.

That's not a criticism, I just think people are getting a bit carried away with a performance against a team that would struggle in league 1.

Back