• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

Yes, tomorrow I can understand if he plays Skipp and PEH though - similar with the City game (or at least there is an excuse for doing so). But it needs someone good in possession with them (ie not Dele)

Agree completely. Dele is a wet dream for someone like Kante, like taking candy from a baby.

Sadly we are not blessed with options in the 'someone good in possession' category.

Agree completely. Dele is a wet dream for someone like Kante, like taking candy from a baby.

Sadly we are not blessed with options in the 'someone good in possession' category.

GLC retains possession well. Ndombele is a different style (a chance creator, rather than a ball retainer if you like) but either would be better than Dele

GLC retains possession well. Ndombele is a different style (a chance creator, rather than a ball retainer if you like) but either would be better than Dele

With our likely lack of options tomorrow I'd play Tanguy as a No.10 behind Kane to free him of too much defensive work. GLC could play the 3rd CM in a sort of 3511 formation if he is fit and ready to play.

With our likely lack of options tomorrow I'd play Tanguy as a No.10 behind Kane to free him of too much defensive work. GLC could play the 3rd CM in a sort of 3511 formation if he is fit and ready to play.

They play 4-3-3 so I wouldnt go 3 at the back. Otherwise our fullbacks get pinned back and it becomes a back 5. Better to have our back 4 marking their 3 forward, and 3 on 3 in midfield IMO

They play 4-3-3 so I wouldnt go 3 at the back. Otherwise our fullbacks get pinned back and it becomes a back 5. Better to have our back 4 marking their 3 forward, and 3 on 3 in midfield IMO

If Lampard back?
Tuchel has played 343 since he took over.

WTF is this OMT? I thought I turned the corner for us, created a proper OMT. A rousing motivational speech, match details, and instilling confidence…

what happens next? Just a predicted fudging team. Are we really back to amateur hour already?!

-------------------Lloris-------------------

---Emerson--Romero--Dier---Reguilon---

----Moura-----Skipp-----PEH------GLC-----

--------------Son-------Kane-------------

rationale:
- Back 4 picks up their back 3, with Dier marking Lukaku (he's stronger than Sanchez and Romero). Romero, our best CB, fills in the gaps
- 4 midfielders to match-up against their 4. GLC brings some ability to retain the ball. I wanted to have Ndombele in there rather than Skipp but there is zero chance that Nuno would go for that
- Kane and Son to tear their back 3 apart

The tactic should be from the kick off dier runs as fast as he can from the back and does a flying two footed studs up bombardment on lukaku that ends his season and dier’s by way of extra f.a. ban.

This in turn sparks a massive brawl in which if we plan it correctly results in the chavs having more players sent off in the brawl than us.

Game then continues with something like 8 players each or with a bit of luck 8 players for them and 9 for us.

Really not looking forward to this game…. A club happy to make up the numbers against one who does all it can to win every game and every competition. Fingers crossed us of us there at the Stadium can support us on to victory as we did against Emirates Marketing Project but I think Chelsea are stronger than us in every area of he pitch as well as off of it as well. We will need lots of luck I think, hopefully we get it.

It sucks if our own fans will hear this and feel brick about it - so just sing something else. Homophobic chanting is so 90's.

The term rent boy is homophobic? Even just as I typed that I figure using it as a derogatory term probably is....but then is gigalo in the same pile? If anything it seems more against sex workers than anything but I’m super happy to be enlightened if I’m wrong. Anything is a nice distraction from thinking what Chelsea will do to us considering what Palace did...

Edit - Just to be clear I’m not trying to downplay homophobia issues within football / the stands or say that the song should be sung or anything like that.

Last edited:
Really not looking forward to this game…. A club happy to make up the numbers against one who does all it can to win every game and every competition. Fingers crossed us of us there at the Stadium can support us on to victory as we did against Emirates Marketing Project but I think Chelsea are stronger than us in every area of he pitch as well as off of it as well. We will need lots of luck I think, hopefully get it.

I am having my usual irrational feeling that we will show up with everything we have and they won't show up with much more than 70%, which will be enough to see us squeak it.

There is one thing which can save us; make sure the ball does not get to Lukaku's feet. I'd be forcing the ball wide at all times and gambling on the slinger into the box being won more times by us than them.

No chance we win at the goons imo especially with our injuries.

Even with a full side I expect us to lose. Seen the script too many times - they come out at home full of passion and determination and we wilt, struggle to string a few passes together, give the ball away constantly, concede chance after chance and scoreline only kept respectable cos hugo does some saves and we get a goal cos they are dodgy at the back.

Nailed on we will deserve to lose quite heavily but ‘escape’ with a 2-0 or 2-1 defeat.

My heart agrees with you but my head sees a heavier defeat. They are the best team to watch this season. Its not Lukaku I fear but Chelsea's midfield who will run circles around ours. Also their occasional crisp, pacy passing down the wings to catch our defence flat footed.

My heart agrees with you but my head sees a heavier defeat. They are the best team to watch this season. Its not Lukaku I fear but Chelsea's midfield who will run circles around ours. Also their occasional crisp, pacy passing down the wings to catch our defence flat footed.

I was referring to the goon away game next week in that post.

It sucks if our own fans will hear this and feel brick about it - so just sing something else. Homophobic chanting is so 90's.

Never heard us sing this before.

Seems to be something only united and pool fans sing at them for some reason. Seems an especially odd thing to chant when its widely recognised the chelsea fans of a certain generation are the most vile, racist and homophobic in the country.

Back