• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs clams***

Going to get as blasted as possible between 11am and kick off to make it more bearable haha

Going to try out Redemption Brewery then the new Corner Pin then in the ground as usual

Love the title Clams they are, horrible brickcnuts to a man and their fans are different level

Usually go with my son so can't have more than a pint or two. Going with a mate of mine this weekend so going to get smashed before, during and after the game to numb the pain of being dingdonged by that lot.

I've no hope for a result and would snap your hand off for a draw.

Relishing this game to see how a proper coach and proper team fares against us.
From what I've seen Chelsea are playing some really good football with players motivated and in clear roles and subs ready to play fight for their place. We're going to learn a lot and it will be good for us in the long term. Not going to be bothered with the score but the actual football and how effective the teams and players are.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Relishing this game to see how a proper coach and proper team fares against us.
From what I've seen Chelsea are playing some really good football with players motivated and in clear roles and subs ready to play fight for their place. We're going to learn a lot and it will be good for us in the long term. Not going to be bothered with the score but the actual football and how effective the teams and players are.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Christ you’re making it worse. Everything you’ve said there is true. Chelsea look very good to me, they’ve got a great coach and while I think people are going a bit over the top on Lukaku as if he’s turned from Gary Doherty into Dimitar Berbatov, he is the type of player they were missing.

However, they are most odious club in England in my opinion. Scum from top to bottom. The thoughts of sitting back and showing any admiration for them makes me a bit ill. I don’t see it happening but a City-like performance would be very much appreciated on Sunday.

Usually go with my son so can't have more than a pint or two. Going with a mate of mine this weekend so going to get smashed before, during and after the game to numb the pain of being dingdonged by that lot.

I've no hope for a result and would snap your hand off for a draw.

Agree with everything bar the bolded bit, why would you do that to a fellow yid/GG poster after a decent result?

352 or 532 with;
-------------------------Lloris---------------------
-------Sanchez---Romero---Rodon-----
Royal--------------------------------Reguilon
--------Skipp------Hojbjerg----Lo Celso
----------------Kane------------Dele------------

Spurs1 (Cundy og) Them 4 (Dixon, Wilson, Bumstead, Durie)

4-3-3. Lloris, Emerson, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Alli seems obvious.

Dier if for next to Sanchez as they at least have a partnership to fall back into. If Dier is out we have no CBs with any takk experience playing together. Sanchez and Romero hoping they've bonded in Croatia? Or stick with Rodon as he's done alright next to Sanchez who at least has PL experience? Romero in at the deep end? fudge knows.

Up front I guess it's more about who's fit.

I have a 3.5 hour trip to the ground as need to go to Greenwich from the Keynes on Sunday morning then straight back out to go to Tottenham.
Are you taking the train? Car might be a nightmare, even without the Insulate idiots trying to shut down the motorways............. and on the way home you can increase the alcohol level to near oblivion to remove all memory of the score ...........

The only sensible approach.

CompleteFrequentCob-max-1mb.gif
That's what I did last week. Still haven't seen their goals.

Going to get our botty spanked aren’t we?

their midfield will kill us.

Well, if we play with Skipp, PEH and Dele in midfield (and no creators in the front three) then our ball retention will be woeful and mean that they keep coming at us and coming at us.

Having ball players is always viewed purely in the attacking context, but if it means that, for example, possession is 60/40 in your favour rather than 50/50 then the opposition's time with the ball is reduced by 20% (50 down to 40) so should lead to considerably fewer chances against you. The reverse obviously equally applies

Well, if we play with Skipp, PEH and Dele in midfield (and no creators in the front three) then our ball retention will be woeful and mean that they keep coming at us and coming at us.

Having ball players is always viewed purely in the attacking context, but if it means that, for example, possession is 60/40 in your favour rather than 50/50 then the opposition's time with the ball is reduced by 20% (50 down to 40) so should lead to considerably fewer chances against you. The reverse obviously equally applies

Yep its why starting winks over gil at palace was a catastrophic mistake. As is the constant pairing of peh and skipp - it should be one or the other. Its madness to be burning skipp out at such a young age by wheeling him out every single game.

Nuno’s options are limited atm due to injuries but regardless he must not repeat these mistakes or GHod forbid refuse to change it when it clearly isnt working, which he inexplicably did at palace.

Yep its why starting winks over gil at palace was a catastrophic mistake. As is the constant pairing of peh and skipp - it should be one or the other. Its madness to be burning skipp out at such a young age by wheeling him out every single game.

Nuno’s options are limited atm due to injuries but regardless he must not repeat these mistakes or GHod forbid refuse to change it when it clearly isnt working, which he inexplicably did at palace.

Yes, tomorrow I can understand if he plays Skipp and PEH though - similar with the City game (or at least there is an excuse for doing so). But it needs someone good in possession with them (ie not Dele)

The main signal on whehter Nuno gets the possession and creativity thing though is more next week v Arse i.e. a game which we should be looking to impose ourselves on and win. Assuming no injuries in the next week we might well have all 6 of our CMs available (PEH, Skipp, Dele, GLC, Ndombele, Winks) and match fit enough so he should have a free hand to pick what he sees as the best midfield

Yes, tomorrow I can understand if he plays Skipp and PEH though - similar with the City game (or at least there is an excuse for doing so). But it needs someone good in possession with them (ie not Dele)

The main signal on whehter Nuno gets the possession and creativity thing though is more next week v Arse i.e. a game which we should be looking to impose ourselves on and win. Assuming no injuries in the next week we might well have all 6 of our CMs available (PEH, Skipp, Dele, GLC, Ndombele, Winks) and match fit enough so he should have a free hand to pick what he sees as the best midfield

No chance we win at the goons imo especially with our injuries.

Even with a full side I expect us to lose. Seen the script too many times - they come out at home full of passion and determination and we wilt, struggle to string a few passes together, give the ball away constantly, concede chance after chance and scoreline only kept respectable cos hugo does some saves and we get a goal cos they are dodgy at the back.

Nailed on we will deserve to lose quite heavily but ‘escape’ with a 2-0 or 2-1 defeat.

Back