• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

I didn't actually see the stamp during the game, but **** me that's nasty. Incredible that none of that got penalised.

There's no way he could claim he had a fair chance to get the ball when he kicked Kane in the back. And that stamp is just evil. The ball has long gone passed the sideline, and he knows it, yet he stamps on Kane's ankle - which is also over the sideline.

Gets nastier every time I watch it. Cahill clearly lost it, from frustration or GHod knows, and deliberately tries to hurt Kane not once, but twice.

I seriously hope we report this to the FA, who of course will take no action, but we have to highlight it at least. Shocking that it wasn't shown on MOTD as well.

I missed that stamp live too, and you're right, it's terrible.

Would the club usually report this, or does the ref assessor bring it up? The FA?

He should certainly be charged, the coward.

What the serious Eff is that about. Sterling and now Cahill. It would seem the FA likes to protect its international players. Otherwise this makes no sense. Mofos

I missed that stamp live too, and you're right, it's terrible.

Would the club usually report this, or does the ref assessor bring it up? The FA?

He should certainly be charged, the coward.

Nothing will happen. The club haven't made a fuss, unlike many we could all name, the FA can now do their famed impression of the 3 monkeys.

What the serious Eff is that about. Sterling and now Cahill. It would seem the FA likes to protect its international players. Otherwise this makes no sense. Mofos

Probably.

Their "did the ref see it or not" ridiculousness for handing out retrospective punishment then allows them to do whatever they prefer in each situation.

Probably.

Their "did the ref see it or not" ridiculousness for handing out retrospective punishment then allows them to do whatever they prefer in each situation.
Apparently the ref didn't see it and will still not get punished. Anyway this is sky sources so hopefully it is wrong. If not, the club should take this up. It's ridiculous. We need to make sure our players are as protected as anybody elses.

Apparently the ref didn't see it and will still not get punished. Anyway this is sky sources so hopefully it is wrong. If not, the club should take this up. It's ridiculous. We need to make sure our players are as protected as anybody elses.

Agreed!

A couple of media outlets picking up on it. But MOTD and the other major outlets apparently haven't reported it so very little actual pressure on the FA to do something.

Re: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chel53a *** OMT

Jose will be fuming if Cahill gets suspended. Jose is the new Fergie so FA won't have the balls to do it. If he doesn't get punished for calling a referee fat and slow, he never will.

10414387_1521921924743519_945614159906498739_n.jpg

1526682_841314255910789_2181414723748992323_n.jpg

I'd love to know how that equaliser was lucky?

I'd love to see where I said lucky?
The fact is Kane had one option and no support. He took that option and scored, there's good fortune in that but what if the shot had been blocked, saved or missed?
We as supporters, myself included, have bemoaned teams scoring long range wonder goals against us the last couple of weeks, well it was our time this week and it's over due but we should be concerned that Kane had no other option.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

The fact is Kane had one option and no support. He took that option and scored, there's good fortune in that but what if the shot had been blocked, saved or missed?
We as supporters, myself included, have bemoaned teams scoring long range wonder goals against us the last couple of weeks, well it was our time this week and it's over due but we should be concerned that Kane had no other option.

Its a brilliant individual goal, took on 5 players from a wide/no threat position and made it happen, no luck, also is you look at the play, we had two runners that helped prevent the Cheat$ki defense from closing him down completely.

All our goals yesterday, had people running elsewhere, options available (Chadli's goal, Paulinho was an open option, Rose's goal was a run to support Chadli).

Fact is our front line (Eriksen/Chadli/Kane) made the positioning of a very good back line with covering DM look all over the place.

In sorry but I have to disagree about the first goal, chadli (who I thought had a great game is and is generally underrated) and Townsend were half hearted at best. The point I'm trying to make, and obv not very well, is that a lot could have went wrong or differently between Kane picking up the ball and scoring, we were formate it didn't and he had little or no options. I'm NOT saying it was a lucky strike, Kane was lucky or it was a generally goal. A lot had to happen just as it did for that goal, if Kane had miss controlled, over ran it or had a tackle changed the direction of the ball there was NO ONE on hand to gather the ball and carry on or help Kane out.

Sent from my Dollarbird using White-eyed foliage-gleaner

Ermmm.....

Would we be better with wingers? There was no one in the box to cross to.
As good a strike as it was kanes first goal he had no other option and he started the move what 40 yards from goal, I find that a bit worrying.
Don't get me wrong we were the better team by a mile last night and if hazard had had an off night that would have embarrassing for them but we were a bit fortunate with the equaliser IMO

Sent from my Dollarbird using White-eyed foliage-gleaner

Yes fortunate-not lucky. Lucky has a negative connotation . A lucky break, lucky *******s etc. fortunate is more akin to things working out for you. Semantics? Maybe, but a definate difference IMV

Yes fortunate-not lucky. Lucky has a negative connotation . A lucky break, lucky *******s etc. fortunate is more akin to things working out for you. Semantics? Maybe, but a definate difference IMV

I definitely get your point.

It was a magnificent individual effort from quite far out after getting past a couple of players. Scored at a time in the match where we weren't exactly opening up Chelsea for fun.

Sometimes you need special players to produce something special against good teams to get the result. They had that from Hazard for the opener, they definitely had that when we lost a the Bridge.

In a way it makes Kane's goal even better. They knew about him, they knew he was our main threat. And still they couldn't stop him.

Bit like how Terry got away with racially abusing Ledley King back in 2006 and the FA swept the incident under the carpet because he was the England captain at the time.

Then the one time the FA decide to punish Terry for being a racist scumbag they end up screwing Spurs over again as it sets in motion the events which lead to Capello' resignation and then Redknapp thinking he was destined to take the job...

Back