• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea *** OMT

Re: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chel53a *** OMT

But to be fair to him. He has hardly been in the side. We were playing Chelsea. His pace worried them so they had to sit a little deeper allowing us to play between the lines. He had the confidence to smash in the penalty. And he did more than Lamela who has had tons of games. I like Lamela but some games he does nothing but give the ball away.
I'd rather have Lennon or Lamela in that position who can create than just waste the position on someone who does their best by not getting in the way of all the footballers.

I'd rather have Lennon or Lamela in that position who can create than just waste the position on someone who does their best by not getting in the way of all the footballers.

I agree that lennon deserves more game time. When he came on a few weeks back he looked good and with his pace we can still worry other teams about the ball in behind. If we had started with Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela yesterday then Chelski would have know they could push higher up the pitch. We still need a threat of pace in our team to make teams that use the high line sit a bit further back.

But I agree. Where is lennon? he played well then been injured?

I agree that lennon deserves more game time. When he came on a few weeks back he looked good and with his pace we can still worry other teams about the ball in behind. If we had started with Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela yesterday then Chelski would have know they could push higher up the pitch. We still need a threat of pace in our team to make teams that use the high line sit a bit further back.

Seems to still be as injury prone as ever - if not more.

Shame really, he could have had a much better career if he could have stayed fit.

So when do we expect the charge to come from the FA?

Kick in the back is a red, the stamp on Kane's ankle is a red.

The foul on Rose during / after his goal was a red, so I make that 9 games.

I didn't actually see the stamp during the game, but **** me that's nasty. Incredible that none of that got penalised.

There's no way he could claim he had a fair chance to get the ball when he kicked Kane in the back. And that stamp is just evil. The ball has long gone passed the sideline, and he knows it, yet he stamps on Kane's ankle - which is also over the sideline.

Gets nastier every time I watch it. Cahill clearly lost it, from frustration or GHod knows, and deliberately tries to hurt Kane not once, but twice.

I seriously hope we report this to the FA, who of course will take no action, but we have to highlight it at least. Shocking that it wasn't shown on MOTD as well.

But to be fair to him. He has hardly been in the side. We were playing Chelsea. His pace worried them so they had to sit a little deeper allowing us to play between the lines. He had the confidence to smash in the penalty. And he did more than Lamela who has had tons of games. I like Lamela but some games he does nothing but give the ball away.

Definitely not an easy game, but Townsend was rightly subbed as he was not having a particularly good game. Replaced by the nothing-like-him Paulinho, I don't think Townsend's presence was key for our performance.

Very well taken penalty though. Nice to see.

It wasn't Townsend staying wide, it was Townsend staying out of the game.

He had one successful pass from wide inside in the opponents 3rd, he had one to an overlapping Walker. The rest of the time he stayed in the central 3rd or passed backwards.

He had 0 out of 5 successful take-ons, but blissfully only one shot (the very good penalty).

That wasn't Townsend improving the performance by staying wide, that was Townsend improving the performance by staying the **** out of the way.

Yeah. He does seem to move the ball on a bit quicker these days and not always dribble and shoot. Good improvement. Thought he did his job better defensively against Chelsea than against United (particularly the first half). Absolutely good signs.

Like you I'm expecting Lamela to be back in the side when fit again, but Townsend has been doing alright for himself now when given the chance.

Just before Christmas (I think) Poch said that we had all our players fit. Lennon then wasn't included in any match day squad after that from what I can remember.

I really think he might be on his way in January.

ftrgi.jpg

Again another predicable game. Spurs have not been very good in possession lately. They seem undecided whether to play on counterattack or to dominate posession.

So if we take the game to them and take control of posession we win this one. If we try that protecting the back four thing again, Spurs will be all over us by half time. I hope we don't repeat the lineup at Southampton.

3/4 wins during this period is acceptable IMO. Anything less is disappointing, since we've already used our draw away at saints, this game is a must win. A must win that we are definitely capable of. Spurs have regressed over the years while we have progressed since 2012. We are a far superior team and I fully expect to win.

Well with Dowd as the ref I really can't see us winning this. It may sound silly to say, but I'm serious.

He will find a way to call a controversial call against us. A clear penalty not given, a red card to JT for no apparent reason etc etc.

The worst thing is to having to watch his face as he makes these calls. I think he enjoys it.

City let slip another 2 goal lead, hold on Sunderland!

For GHod's sake, Lamps. Don't score the winner...

No Frank. No

Stop being mercenary Frank. Have some respect for us chelsea fans and leave the country.

Time to rip Tottenham to pieces, please.

Keep Kane quiet and we shouldn't have too many problems.

Lets show Frank that he might be good enough for Emirates Marketing Project but that we are better.

Double handball, if we're Liverpool we get that.

Let's get another couple and be comfortable. Hazard was sublime

Lol. Definitely a penalty. Handball for sure.

Second handball by a spurs player in the box.

I suppose they are only given to red teams.

Spurs looking like .... well Spurs, Keep it going Chels.

Vertongen all but crushes hazards ankle but doesn't even see yellow.

Hazard must be the most fouled player in the world.

Ok who was picking up harry Kane in front of the back four? 1-1

We are surely gonna score a couple more goals though.

Pocketino doubles record of goals scored against Jose's teams

Both matic and fabregas were MIA on that Kane goal.

He dribbled in from the wing across the defence. Any one of Ivanovic, Cahill or Terry could've fouled him, and Oscar was up against him the whole time.

Fabregas and Matic were man-marking. Kane is a lone forward.

F*** off Tottenham.

Chadli is playing like a man possessed today btw. Goddammit.

We are playing like absolute dog **** and we deserve to be behind.

All from the free kick awarded against Costa purely based on his reputation.

Bar 5 minutes we've been rubbish. Deservedly behind to a team playing mostly at walking pace.

Penalty. Jesus ****ing Christ.

What the **** is the ref playing at? Stupid ****er giving everything against Costa for no reason.

Another ****ing joke of a decision!

Done with this match.

**** you Dowd you ****ing mutant rat.

and the wheels on the bus came off, off, off

deary me.

Ivanovic... Wow. What a horrible horrible performance from him.

All his weaknesses are on display. Comical really.

Kane is amazing. Cahill and Ivanovic have been horrendous.

This is like the spanking we gave Arsenal, unbelievable - serious questions to be asked after this debacle.

F@cking disgraceful defending for players of our quality.

Totally unacceptable, this needs to be sorted out right now. In this game.

Well the signs have been there for a while. Our pressing game hasn't worked properly for several weeks.

I can't be sure of course but it's the lack of rotation I blame it on and I have said many times we should wait and see how we perform second half of the season. The players are played into the ground and don't have it in them to press that aggressively for every game.

Ah well, for years down the track we'll be remembering our CL win of 2012....

Tottenham will be printing this result on their mugs and mouse pads.

This day will go down in White Hart Lane folklore, we'll never here the last of it.

Goallllllll

This is Tottenham they do NOT like it up them! Go at them.

Kyle Walker is so dumb that it hurts.

WHATTTT!

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Haha should be a red card but ok.

Well well mr referee.....

High boot. Jesus Paulinho.

What a save...... But what a move.

Ffs. Now we can give up

Oh dear. Cahill-Ivanovic has done it again. What the **** are they doing?

****ing hell - they are both playing like 14 year olds. Embarrassing.

I just woke up. What the **** happened?!?!?!

Vertongen overeacts to fabregas tackle as usual and draws yellow this time.

Captain leader legend!

We're top of the league! Other than that, what a ****ing **** day.

Time to sell Oscar to PSG, bring in Draxler, far superior player. And sell off Schurrle ans Salah and bring in Reus. Some of these players aren't good enough.

I didn't actually see the stamp during the game, but **** me that's nasty. Incredible that none of that got penalised.

There's no way he could claim he had a fair chance to get the ball when he kicked Kane in the back. And that stamp is just evil. The ball has long gone passed the sideline, and he knows it, yet he stamps on Kane's ankle - which is also over the sideline.

Gets nastier every time I watch it. Cahill clearly lost it, from frustration or GHod knows, and deliberately tries to hurt Kane not once, but twice.

I seriously hope we report this to the FA, who of course will take no action, but we have to highlight it at least. Shocking that it wasn't shown on MOTD as well.

This is going to get wiped under the carpet like everything does with Chelsea:

The blatant lying when Mikel played the race card with Clattenberg(?).

The storming of the refs changing room in the same incident as above.

The assault on the steward by the Chelsea crowd

The Nazi salutes caught on camera by their crowd.

The character assassination of EVERY referee EVERY SINGLE TIME chelsea lose

The continuous diving of Jose's players.

and many more that I've probably missed off the top of my head, they simply never get punished, it's as if they have a hugely wealthy man from a notoriously corrupt country whose made his money from a notoriously corrupt industry running their club and the FA were to scared to act..

Got some things wrong, but no big decisions.

Didn't give the penalty Chelsea wanted, wasn't pressured into sending off Fazio for a clean tackle. Didn't notice Cahill kicking Kane when down though, bit strange. Didn't give a card for Cahill assaulting Rose when he scored, very strange. And one incident where Dembele won a duel/wrestling match with Costa, then after he had gotten free and found the pass to a team mate in space to launch a good counter attack Dowd blew his whistle. Absolutely awful decision.

Just went and had a look at a Chelsea forum (The Shed End) to see what the reaction has been like there, disappointingly a couple of Spurs fans signed up to the forum to purely gloat about the win and came across as complete fools even among their lot!

yep complete knobs -

Sorry if mentioned earlier by anyone, but after watching the match again (and again).

A crucial decision in the match? Just after the Rose goal, we were awarded a free-kick for a supposed foul on Chadli. At the time i was fuming that Dowd didn't play advantage. We will never ever know, but had he let Chadli play on we might not have seen the passage of play that led to the vital penalty. A sliding door moment???

Got some things wrong, but no big decisions.

Didn't give the penalty Chelsea wanted, wasn't pressured into sending off Fazio for a clean tackle. Didn't notice Cahill kicking Kane when down though, bit strange. Didn't give a card for Cahill assaulting Rose when he scored, very strange. And one incident where Dembele won a duel/wrestling match with Costa, then after he had gotten free and found the pass to a team mate in space to launch a good counter attack Dowd blew his whistle. Absolutely awful decision.

Funnily enough just posted regarding this. Should have let play on, didnt actually think Costa had done anything wrong, but..in the end pulling us back for a free-kick could have been the best thing he did for us, seconds later we got the pen

Honestly, don't even understand why people try to analyze Jose's comments, let me explain it

- His side got dominated, had a new ass torn, his impenetrable defense conceded 5, an under 21 player looked completely unplayable

His response

- Deflect, deflect, deflect, the guy should have been an illusionist, not a manager ..
- The less the **** he says makes sense, the better, now he has ****ing Terry in the press on with the "campaign against Chel53a"

Honestly, don't even understand why people try to analyze Jose's comments, let me explain it

- His side got dominated, had a new ass torn, his impenetrable defense conceded 5, an under 21 player looked completely unplayable

His response

- Deflect, deflect, deflect, the guy should have been an illusionist, not a manager ..
- The less the **** he says makes sense, the better, now he has ****ing Terry in the press on with the "campaign against Chel53a"

Agreed. It's just a circus.

I like Jose, it's hilarious when he fails or loses. It's entertaining when he beats someone that isn't us as he always manages to antagonize people. I have absolutely no idea why people continue to take him seriously.

I do wish the media had just a little bit of a backbone against him though. Just ask him about what Cahill did to Kane when he claims there's a conspiracy against him or that Hazard deserves more protection. How hard can it be?

In Picture (1) ... Cahill lands his kick to Kane's back with the ball no where near. This is all in Mourinho's line of vision.

245DB4DB00000578-2893663-image-a-145_1420140012775.jpg

In picture (2) below...Cahill, not content with kicking Kane's back , lashes out at Kane's ankle with his studs and with the ball clearly off the field of play. At this point, Mourinho is more interested with claiming the throw-in.

245DB4D300000578-2893663-Cahill_also_seemed_to_stamp_on_Kane_s_ankle_as_the_striker_lay_o-a-146_1420140016260.jpg

It's clear, that Mourinho saw the thuggery of his player and yet he did and says nothing . We can only imagine his reaction and that of the Chel53a scum bench had the Cahill/Kane situation been the other way round ...

Would we be better with wingers? There was no one in the box to cross to.
As good a strike as it was kanes first goal he had no other option and he started the move what 40 yards from goal, I find that a bit worrying.
Don't get me wrong we were the better team by a mile last night and if hazard had had an off night that would have embarrassing for them but we were a bit fortunate with the equaliser IMO

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I'd love to know how that equaliser was lucky?

Agreed. It's just a circus.

I like Jose, it's hilarious when he fails or loses. It's entertaining when he beats someone that isn't us as he always manages to antagonize people. I have absolutely no idea why people continue to take him seriously.

I do wish the media had just a little bit of a backbone against him though. Just ask him about what Cahill did to Kane when he claims there's a conspiracy against him or that Hazard deserves more protection. How hard can it be?

He's a nasty little ****.

I got told by my Chelsea scum nephew, that as good as Thibaut Courtois is in claiming crosses , his weakness is low shots. Reckons there's no way Courtois would've made the save Hugo did to keep it at 4-2.

Back