• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley FC OMT ***

Bedfordspurs

Martin Peters
images-2.jpeg
images-3.jpeg

VS

images-4.jpeg

Sunday 18th December at 4pm... last game of 2016 at the world famous home of the Spurs

spurs-stadium1-SPORT-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgsaO8O78rhmZrDxTlQBjdO0Jyi0jPPD6Zx1hiwTPhlc.jpg

One we have to win... and one I'm confident we will

Burnley have a great manager and play well at home but have mustered the grand total of 1 goal away from home so we know what that means... they will score

Our team for me:

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertongen - Rose
Dier - Winks
Sissoko - Eriksen - Alli
Kane​

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 14
What took you so farking long @Bedfordspurs
:p

I agree with your line-up, except i'd start N'Koudou in place of Alli....then bring Alli on later.

Again NO EXCUSES for not winning this. Any win will do. Please.

COYS

Similar to the Hull game, Must win, absolutely no excuses for this one.
We need to build momentum against Burnley, together with the Watford and Southampton games, ready to take Chelski apart on the 4th.

I'd like a similar team to the one that played v Hull, it looked promising. Think I'd bench Alli for this one.

---------------lloris
------dier----toby----vert
walker------wanyama------rose
--------sissoko----eriksen
----------kane-----son

I'd like a similar team to the one that played v Hull, it looked promising. Think I'd bench Alli for this one.

---------------lloris
----------kane-----son

Lets try and build some momentum by playing the same team for a few matches running.

I do however think that there is a case to be made for resting Alli as he hasn't been himself this season. I would love to know if his running stats compare to last seasons as he doesn't seem nearly involved in chasing down lost causes (ala Arsenal last season, for example, which led to Kane's goal) and the opposition pressing of both him and Kane both look pretty half hearted to me at the moment.

---------------lloris
----------kane-----son

I would play Winks instead of Wanyama.

We will have a lot of the ball but will need to be quick when space appears in moving the ball forward accurately.

Sunday 18th December at 4pm... last game of 2016 at the world famous home of the Spurs

One we have to win... and one I'm confident we will

Burnley have a great manager and play well at home but have mustered the grand total of 1 goal away from home so we know what that means... they will score

Our team for me:

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertongen - Rose
Dier - Winks
Sissoko - Eriksen - Alli
Kane​
What's your OMT record Bedford?

Would love to see a repeat of the match from a few years back 5-0 with Kane and not Keane getting 4. But at the end of the day I suppose any win will do, just need to keep winning and stay in the hunt for 2nd

Back