• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley F.C. *** OMT

The worst thing us that however unlikely it may be, we should be playing like a team who can still make the top 4. Look at Arsenal a month ago - not even looking certain for top 4 and now will probably finish second. But we look on the beach already. We never seem to play with fire in our bellies.

Ive been saying it most of the season, but again, our midfield is fudging woeful. They offer nothing. No solidity. No creativity. No attack. How people can slag Eriksen or chadli baffle me. Mason and bentaleb should be controlling the game and creating for those players! It's embarassing.

The worst thing us that however unlikely it may be, we should be playing like a team who can still make the top 4. Look at Arsenal a month ago - not even looking certain for top 4 and now will probably finish second. But we look on the beach already. We never seem to play with fire in our bellies.

What was it Gary Neville said?

Ive been saying it most of the season, but again, our midfield is fudgeing woeful. They offer nothing. No solidity. No creativity. No attack. How people can slag Eriksen or chadli baffle me. Mason and bentaleb should be controlling the game and creating for those players! It's embarassing.

There certainly not playing well today

Play him on the left to supply for Kane and he'd do well. At the moment Kane is getting fudge all service as it's all trying to come through the middle.

Yeah I get it.. kinda
just never thought we'd be wishing for a sub where Townsend was the option

Back