• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley F.C. *** OMT

If Fazio is not injured we have to sell him in the summer because it obviously means he is not rated by the manager

I do like Kane as captain, he has the right personality, I am not concerned that he is a striker

Henry, what a top pundit !!!

Sky lose the CL rights
Get MLS
Pay a ridiculous amount for Henry

Our Sky prices go up, winning

Well, I guess that back 4 is the quickest one we could field, so be interesting to see how it works.
I'm going for a 5-3 or 3-5 scoreline...

Vorm, Paulinho, Vlad, Chadli (on recent form). Good Lord !

Basically, if Kane or Eriksen score we have a chance. Clean sheet ? No way :(

Henry, keeps saying "I am not having a go..." But he doesn't think England should play Kane.
Surely, he is worth trying with Rooney to see how they fit with each other.

I do agree the hype around Kane should be decreased and he will need another season to prove himself.
Then he admits he doesn't like praising Spurs.
Neither pundit or Neville mentioned Townsend played on the left for England and he plays on the right for Spurs, which might be a reason for his performances.
sky should select pundits for their insight not for their name.

Back