• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Early impressions... Soldados new haircut is badass + f**k me Towsend actually passed it when could have shot.

Good pass from Townsend, good break from Lennon

Then good work from Lennon and Davies to get the ball to Soldado in the box but rather than shoot he passed it backwards 20 yards

Good pressure, good play, we must score though while we have them scared

Nice to see Lennon without an Afro or shaved eyebrows or a bushy beard or whatever, perhaps he is growing up and realising he needs to knuckle down to get games

Whole team seems fired up, its almost like they were watching Sherwood while waiting for the game to start

Stambouli and dembele doing well so far, using the ball and getting the balls outwide in our most dangerous areas quickly.

Nice to see Lennon without an Afro or shaved eyebrows or a bushy beard or whatever, perhaps he is growing up and realising he needs to knuckle down to get games

Bit late really. Never realised his potential. Problem is you ask me was us having too many English players who thought they'd made it just because they played for Spurs

Oh, yes sir, I can boogie
But a I need a certain song
I can boogie, boogie-boogie
All night long

Oh, Totnums, Ben Stambouli
Can play football all night long
Oh Stambouli, Bouli-bouli
All night long

[video=youtube_share;KGuFn0RPgaE]http://youtu.be/KGuFn0RPgaE?t=1m20s[/video]

Back