• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Hallowe'en

Right, but what WERE they? I am a keen practitioner of Halloween, and whoever did their make-up should be slaughtered as it looked like they'd been smeared with poo! I trust they weren't there disguised as turds!!!!!

Lennon, Soldado and Kane all getting into positions in the box and having shots at goal. Townsend? Nah.

Inverted ****ing wingers! Just why?

Well, whether we agree or not, Poch basically told everyone why recently when complaining about the pitch size! I'd say that has something to do with it, though I like a bit of touchline hugger once in a while myself!

Started quite brightly, playing quite quick passes and putting them under pressure. Then the game settled and we were back to the same old. Passing the ball sideways 30 yards from goal, and as soon we try to go further we lose possession. No creativity, slow passing, poor movement. The usual stuff at home. Should have been a penalty against us too.

Lennon looks eager to impress, to be fair. Soldado looks the most likely player to hit a pass to open them up. He was close towards the end with his pass for Kane.

And people wonder why the cup attendances and interest in the cups has gone down. Once upon a time, lower division teams used to come to premiership teams (especially ones who are struggling) and have a real go with nowt to lose and a chance of winning.

Brighton DO have a chance of winning !

Used to get loads of crosses in with Lennon and Bale ( I know bale would anyway) so the pitch excuse doesn't wash with me.

At least try and play Lennon and Townsend on the right sides for a bit!

Inverted ****ing wingers! Just why?

If only I could hear what Poch is thinking on this.

Total load of rubbish. Ask Jol or Harry how to get the best out of Lennon and they will say tell him to stay wide, get to the bye line and drive the ball low and hard into the box.

Defoe scored 5 against Wigan doing this. Sometimes you have to let the players do what they are good at instead of teaching them new, crap tricks which don't work so well.

Well, whether we agree or not, Poch basically told everyone why recently when complaining about the pitch size! I'd say that has something to do with it, though I like a bit of touchline hugger once in a while myself!

Both Naughton and Davies have put in crosses. Main issue tonight is Townsend being no good as either a winger or a forward and Dembele walking around with the ball while he ponders on who to pass to.

Massive half of football for Poch. Things are clearly wrong which need changing so surely he will do it...............right ? This half will tell us a lot about him.

Surely when having a narrow pitch it makes even less sense to force everything through the middle.

And some things Sherwood says make sense. I just thought I would say that to everyone who ****s him off. I don't like him. He seems like an arrogant prick. But he does make a fair point now and then.

Agreed. It was a good 15 minutes out of the blocks and then we reverted to type and have been dull and boring for the rest of the half. Not a good sign at all, and not the level that should be expected at home, against a weak team like Brighton.

Will be very interesting to see if Poch gives them some fire at half time.

Hopefully he doesn't insist upon the backline giving each other high fives whilst the referee is blowing the whistle like they did against Saudi Sportswashing Machine...

I'd also be inclined to bring on Mason for Dembele at one stage so Mason/Stambouli can get used to playing together before Sunday

Have only just heard about the small pitch excuse. Walob! Coming out with **** like that it doesn,t sound good from our head coach

Back