• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BHA*** omt

Nutter-Naylor

Anthony Gardner
Due to the pervading mood of apathy & despondancy i will start my second ever OMT to try & put a stop to the forum self-harming.

BHA fans are actually even more despondent with their current predicament/manager than us so a Jonestown incident could well be on the cards Wed :eek:.

Dont really give a toss about the team or the formation, all i want to see is some effort & some passion from the manager & players.

We SHOULD ease to a comfortable victory.

4-1. Fazio x4.

--------------------Vorm----------------------

Naughton-----Fazio-----Vertonghen---Davies

------------Bentaleb---Stambouli-------------

-----Lennon------Kane-------Dembele-------

--------------------Soldado--------------------

-------- Vorm
Kaboul Dier Fazio Davies
-- Chiriches Eriksen
Lennon Mason Townsend
------- Kane

Lennon-----Kaboul-----Chiriches---Davies

-----Townsend----Kane----Ceballos-------

---------------------Ade---------------------

Subs: Friedel, Dembele, Paulinho + 4 kids

Vorm
Naughton/Dier/Davies Verts Fazio Davies/Rose
-- Stambouli Mason
Eriksen Kane Townsend
------- Soldado

Must win game, we've blown top 4, it's all about a trophy and avoiding relegation for me.

Vorm
Dier Fazio Chiriches Davies
Stambouli Dembele
Lennon Kane Townsend
Soldado

3-1 Spurs
Kane, Townsend, Soldado

Vorm
-- Stambouli Mason
Eriksen Kane Townsend
------- Soldado

Must win game, we've blown top 4, it's all about a trophy and avoiding relegation for me.

5 points off it with 29 games to go

I feel quite optimistic about our reserves actually.

4-1 Soldado hat trick

Soldado will start against Villa now IMO - I don't think he'll be involved in this one.

You could argue that the players who struggled most against Saudi Sportswashing Machine (Ade, Dier, Capoue), were those who unusually got thrown into the UEFA side on Thursday

Naughton-----Fazio-----Vertonghen---Davies

-----Lennon------Kane-------Dembele-------

--------------------Soldado--------------------

I like that team, although if Naughton is fit I would be tempted to rest him for Villa unless we're very confident that he will be fine starting both matches.

Vorm
-- Stambouli Mason
Eriksen Kane Townsend
------- Soldado

Must win game, we've blown top 4, it's all about a trophy and avoiding relegation for me.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. SERIOUS RELEGATION FEARS are back, huh? FFS

I agree w/ GB that Soldado should start at the weekend, but I don't see why he couldn't play twice this week. I'd play this team and expect to win

----------------Vorm-----------
Naughton--Faz--Vlad----Davies
----Stambouli----Bentaleb (if fit)
Townsend---Kane----Eriksen
------------Soldado-------------

Vorm
Dier- Fazio - Vert - Davies
Stambouli - Dembele
Lennon - Kane - Eriksen
Soldado​

3-0

Poch needs us to smash these **** cup sides

One thing struggling with PL sides, but if we really can't put together a decent performance against ****ing dross, he's going to be in trouble very quickly.

If we lose this I will never hear the end of it from two of my close mates and my new next door neighbour who works for Brighton.......

They have as many problems if not more then us, their top scorer is Dunk a central defender they can not defend set pieces they have a history of conceding late goals their strikers are not scoring there director of football signed 11 players in the summer none of who are very good. They sold 10m of players in the summer and brought in 1.5 and they have Paul Barber as part of the club and I do not care how many times he cycles to Paris for charity that man is a d*ck.

All that said they have a little diamond in a Portugal lad from Liverpool on loan who could hurt us, forget his name. Still if we can not beat them and I have a lot of time for them as a club I will honestly give up for the season. Spurs are my team are my life but I have had enough always being humiliated by them, wednesday is the most must win game of the season for me because I will never live it down if we lose.

Everything is fine !

0.jpg

Only 7pts separate 4-17th!! And west ham are in that top 4.

We have a chance to win the lge cup, I'd like to see us go for it. We have quite a deep squad with some good youngsters, we can win it.

Vorm
Naughton
Fazio
Verts ( churches to come on if winning comfortably)
Davies

Stambouli
Dembele

Townsend (unless we have someone else)
Kane
Lennon

Soldado

Back