• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Barcodes OMT ***

Raziel

Les Medley
Getting in before Greg and allowing Statman to put his facts

Who: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Barcodes
Where: WHL
When: Wednesday 17th Dec 2014
At Stake: Our League Cup

Details to follow
No avatar at risk

Put your badgers here!

Last edited:
oh dear... Cannot tell you how disappointed the OMT Gods will be this.

-------------------Vorm--------------------

Naughton---Kaboul---Chiriches-----Rose

----------Stambouli---Capoue------------

Lennon----------Dembele-------Townsend

-----------------Adebayor------------------

Make sure Eriksen, Kane and Chadli are all on the bench as they are our most likely goal scorers if we need them

I think we need to make some changes. Both as it was a tough game on a heavy pitch against Swansea and to keep some players fresh for the weekend.

At the same time really difficult to drop players like Eriksen, Kane and Bentaleb at the moment...

Some big decisions for Poch.

When, why, how?

demotivator_epic_fail-other.jpg

A8710_zpsf64728c3.jpg

A8713_zps43aafbfa.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur host Saudi Sportswashing Machine at White Hart Lane on Wednesday 17th December 2014 (KO 19:45) in the 5th Round of the 2014-15 Football League (Capital One) Cup.

Tottenham beat Brighton and Hove Albion 2-0 at home in the fourth round while Saudi Sportswashing Machine had an impressive 2-0 win at Emirates Marketing Project. This will be the 154th time the two clubs have met.

The first meeting came in the old second round (today's fourth round) of the FA Cup in February 1905 with Saudi Sportswashing Machine drawing 1-1 at White Hart Lane before winning the replay at St James' Park 4-0. To date, the clubs have met 9 times in the FA Cup.

The clubs met for the first time in the Football League in November 1909 in the First Division with Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning 1-0 at St James' Park and completing the 'double' over Spurs with a 4-0 win at White Hart Lane in March 1910.

Tottenham's first win over Saudi Sportswashing Machine came in a First Division match at White Hart Lane in November 1912 with Jimmy Cantrell scoring the only goal of the match.

There were further meetings in the First Division up to season 1933-34 with honours generally pretty even.

An FA Cup 4th round match in January 1935 was won 2-0 by Spurs at White Hart Lane with George Hunt (Spurs' record goalscorer until Bobby Smith) scoring both goals.

The next 12 meetings between the clubs came in the Second Division of the Football League either side of World War Two from 1935-36 to 1947-48. These dozen matches were the only League games contested between Spurs and Saudi Sportswashing Machine outside the Top Flight of English Football.

The 1950-51 season saw Spurs win their first Football League Championship and in the process they did the 'double' over Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning 7-0 at home and 1-0 away. The 70,336 spectators at White Hart Lane for that emphatic 7-0 win were the largest crowd at any Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine fixture in history.

Spurs beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the 1952 Charity Shield 2-1 at White Hart Lane with Les Bennett and Peter 'Spud' Murphy scoring the goals which won the silverware.

The first Football League Cup meeting came in the Semi-Finals in January 1976 with John Pratt scoring the winning goal at White Hart Lane in the first leg but Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning 3-1 at St James' Park despite a Don McAllister goal to advance to the Wembley Final.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, along with West Ham United, were the first clubs to be promoted to the Premier League for the 1993-94 season and Spurs won the first match against Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the competition 1-0 away at St James' Park with a Teddy Sheringham goal. The Magpies had their revenge at White Hart Lane in December with a 2-1 win.

An FA Cup Semi-Final at Old Trafford in April 1999 was won 2-0 by Saudi Sportswashing Machine after extra time. Saudi Sportswashing Machine lost their Premier League status at the end of the 2008-09 season but won promotion at the first attempt managed by former Spurs player and assistant manager Chris Hughton. Hughton was sacked under contraversial circumstances in December 2010 and Alan Pardew was appointed as Saudi Sportswashing Machine's new manager.

The fixture at St. James' Park last in October 2011 resulted in a 2-2 draw. Rafael van der Vaart opened the scoring from the penalty spot after 40 minutes. Demba Ba pulled Saudi Sportswashing Machine level three minutes into the second half but Jermain Defoe's 68th minute goal looked like securing all three points. Substitute Shola Ameobi scored a late equaliser for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. The reverse fixture at White Hart Lane in February 2012 resulted in a comprehensive 5-0 win for Spurs with goals from Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Louis Saha (2), Niko Kranjcar and Emmanuel Adebayor.

The opening match of the 2012-13 season at St James' Park resulted in a 2-1 win for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Demba Ba put United ahead after 54 minutes with Jermain Defoe equalising for Spurs after 76 minutes. Ben Arfa was fouled by Aaron Lennon and he scored from the penalty spot for the winner on 80 minutes.

Spurs won their home League game in February 2013 2-1 with two goals from Gareth Bale, the first coming after 5 minutes from a free-kick and the second after 78 minutes. Yoan Gouffran had levelled things for Saudi Sportswashing Machine mid-way through the first half.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine won the Premier League game in November 2013 at White Hart Lane 1-0 with Loic Remy's 13th minute goal proving to be the match winner. Tim Krul made a string of outstanding saves to keep Tottenham from scoring. An Emmanuel Adebayor goal in the 19th minute saw Spurs go into halftime 1-0 up in the February 2014 game at St James' Park. Further goals from Paulinho, Adebayor and Nacer Chadli completed a comprehensive 4-0 win for Spurs.

Emmanuel Adebayor put Spurs ahead after 18 minutes at White Hart Lane in October 2014 but second-half goals from Sammy Ameobi and Ayoze Perez ensured that the visitors returned to Saudi Sportswashing Machine with all three points.

Tottenham Hotspur have won 64 of the 153 matches played so far with Saudi Sportswashing Machine winning 57 and the remaining 32 games drawn. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are due to host Tottenham in the Premier League on 18th April 2015.

A8711_zpsed3674e9.jpg

Full History of Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Matches 1905-2014

A8712_zps18c60ac5.jpg

They Played for Spurs & Saudi Sportswashing Machine....

Ossie Ardiles (Spurs player & manager, Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager)
Sebastien Bassong
Ted Birnie
Kevin Bond (Assistant manager at both clubs)
Garry Brady
Ivor Broadis
Keith Burkinshaw (Spurs manager, Saudi Sportswashing Machine coach)
Sol Campbell
Stephen Carr

Jesse Carver (Saudi Sportswashing Machine player, Spurs coach)
Ray Clarke
Les Ferdinand
John Fleming
Ruel Fox
Tony Galvin (Spurs player, Saudi Sportswashing Machine asst. manager)
Peter Garland
Paul Gascoigne
David Ginola

Bert Gosnell
Chris Hughton (Spurs player & asst. manager, Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager)
Jim Iley
Jermaine Jenas
John McTavish
Peter McWilliam (Saudi Sportswashing Machine player, Spurs manager)
Paul Moran
Taffy O'Callaghan
Alan Pardew (Spurs loanee, Saudi Sportswashing Machine manager)
Scott Parker
Louis Saha
Kevin Scott
Wayne Routledge
Mark Stimpson

Allan Taylor
Archie Turner
Chris Waddle
Jonathan Woodgate

Charlie Woods (Chief scout with both clubs)

I think we need to make some changes. Both as it was a tough game on a heavy pitch against Swansea and to keep some players fresh for the weekend.

At the same time really difficult to drop players like Eriksen, Kane and Bentaleb at the moment...

Some big decisions for Poch.

Kane & Eriksen need to play
Could see Mason/Bentaleb getting the game off, perhaps Dembele/Stambouli
Hopefully Lennon is available
Naughton/Rose in FB
Maybe Dier finally get a run at CB
Kane/Soldado up front

ALAN Pardew has challenged Saudi Sportswashing Machine players to put their Arsenal nightmare behind them – by taking another stride towards Wembley.

Pardew’s side were beaten 4-1 by Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday.

And the team must quick pick itself up for Wednesday night’s Capital One Cup quarter-final against Tottenham at White Hart Lane, which is followed by Sunday’s Tyne-Wear derby.

Club ambassador Bob Moncur, the last Saudi Sportswashing Machine captain to lift a major trophy, was at the Emirates Stadium.

And Moncur – who led the team to the Fairs Cup in 1969 – is willing Pardew’s team on to end the Tynesiders’ 45-year wait for a piece of silverware.

“Bob Moncur is on the bus every week to remind me,” said Pardew.

“I cant get away from it, but no-one would be more delighted then Bob if we can achieve something.”

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have beaten cup holders Emirates Marketing Project, Crystal Palace and Gillingham – all away from home – so far in the competition.

And Pardew – who will have Moussa Sissoko and Steven Taylor back from suspension at White Hart Lane – will name a strong team against Tottenham.

“The results have been good for us in a way,” said Pardew. “We’ve still got ourselves in a great position, and we can look forward to Sunderland and maybe get ourselves in the top six.

“The cup game is something different – we know its the quarter final.

“We have beaten two Premier League teams away from home. We’ve got to do a third time.

“It’ll be a tough game, but we’ll go there very strong.”

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/Saudi Sportswashing Machine/pardew-pledges-strong-team-for-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-s-pre-derby-cup-quarter-final-at-spurs-1-7004259

Kane & Eriksen need to play
Could see Mason/Bentaleb getting the game off, perhaps Dembele/Stambouli
Hopefully Lennon is available
Naughton/Rose in FB
Maybe Dier finally get a run at CB
Kane/Soldado up front

Starting Eriksen, Kane, Bentaleb and Mason in 3 games in a row in 6 days left us looking shattered against Palace I thought. Some similarities between the effort we put in against Everton in the first of those game and the effort we put in against Swansea yesterday I thought.

Personally I could easily see resting Eriksen or Kane for this one and rather introduce that player off the bench with half an hour to to and fresh legs against tiring legs and thus be fresher at the weekend as a decent option. We depend heavily on those two now, means that not starting them is a blow. But starting them every game going into the Christmas fixtures is also unlikely to work out super well for us.

Easier at centre back for me. Fazio and Verts still only have a handful or so games together. Would like to see us continue building that partnership as much as possible.

Agree on Rose and either Naughton or Chiriches.

Should be our best 11 Wednesday and rest some at the weekend for the league. It is our best chance at silverware and this should be our priority IMO so...

------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker--------Verts----Fazio-----------Davies

Lennon------Bentaleb-----Mason--------Chadli

------------------Eriksen---------------------

-------------------Kane--------------------------

lloris
naughton verts Fazio rose
bentaleb stambouli
lennon lamella chadli
soldado

need to rest players, some big games coming up quickly and close together.

We have a deep squad so need to use it. As others have said, some players looked knackered on Sunday and we have a lot of games coming up:

------------------Vorm-----------------------

Dier--------Kaboul------Chiriches---------Rose

Lennon------Dembele-----Stambouli--------Townsend

------------------Paulinho---------------------

------------------Soldado--------------------------

Still a very resectbable team considering its essentially our reserves

We have a deep squad so need to use it. As others have said, some players looked knackered on Sunday and we have a lot of games coming up:

Don't you want to win a cup? i will be livid if we see that team Wednesday

Though decent given a run of games, they are all strangers not used to playing with each other. I don't envy Poch. He can't simply play Kane and Eriksen (who should both be on the bench) yet if he selects this fresh team, they will look like out of form, low on confidence players. The knack of a manager is to get such a team psyched and built up to perform. I like the team. Not sure I'd chance the back 4 though. I'd go with Lloris, Chiriches, Verts, Fazio, Rose for a little consistency. Any updates of Ade? Really letting us down when we need a big squad.

Don't you want to win a cup? i will be livid if we see that team Wednesday

Well, given how our CBs played on Sun, I'm not sure Kaboul and Chiriches will be much worse and Rose and Davies are similar in terms of ability though different style. Lennon and Townsend will give us as much threat as Lamela and Eriksen did on Sunday if they're played on the right sides....I dont see the side I suggested would be a lot worse. Granted the midfield is completely uncreative

Dont I want to want to win a cup? Yes, but the league is more important and I'd want our best team to play at the weekend, and they need a break. I think the team i put down could beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Well, given how our CBs played on Sun, I'm not sure Kaboul and Chiriches will be much worse and Rose and Davies are similar in terms of ability though different style. Lennon and Townsend will give us as much threat as Lamela and Eriksen did on Sunday if they're played on the right sides....I dont see the side I suggested would be a lot worse. Granted the midfield is completely uncreative

Dont I want to want to win a cup? Yes, but the league is more important and I'd want our best team to play at the weekend, and they need a break. I think the team i put down could beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I guess it depends what you think is more important. I don't think 4th is realistic in the league so I think we have to have a go at the cup rest Kane, Bentaleb and Eriksen at the weekend.

Back