• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
Sunday 8th November. 1600. Sky Sports.

At the Scumirates.

Lloris
Walker Toby Vert Davies
Dier Mason
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Kane

We are on a good run. They just got whooped by Bayern. Koscileny and Ballerina might be out but Wenger always lies. So fek their line up.

I have absolutely no idea what will happen because it is a Derby and anything goes but they are very good in the league right now.

That said they gave a lot of chances to Swansea and the result was no reflection on the performance.

So let's do this.

WE ARE TOTTENHAM

THE TRUE RESIDENTS OF NORTH LONDON

FOYG

COYFSSSSSS

kane_3191472b.jpg

256DC29A00000578-0-image-a-14_1423567642466.jpg

article-1303383615238-0bb6685000000578-375074_466x310.jpg

Badger%20web%20version%20%28Tim%20Matthews%29.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-6_8-3-22.jpeg
    upload_2015-11-6_8-3-22.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So, who will be in the line-up come Sunday? Back 4 picks itself, Lloris, Dier, Eriksen Kane are certain, but who will fill the last 3 spots? Dele, Moussa, Lamela, Mason, Son. Personally I'd go for Moussa, Lamela and Son. Dele looked a bit tired today, and Mason just got back and his touch isn't quite there yet. We need to be able to hold on to the ball vs scum

Well, after today i suspect Poch will go with the following:

Lloris

Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose (if fit)

Dier, Mason

Lamela, Eriksen, Dembele

Kane​

I think the bench options will be:

Vorm, Tripper, Davies (if Rose is fit), Son, Alli (i think he needs a rest), Wimmer

COYS

So, who will be in the line-up come Sunday? Back 4 picks itself, Lloris, Dier, Eriksen and Kane are certain, but who will fill the last 3 spots? Dele, Moussa, Lamela, Mason, Son. Personally I'd go for Moussa, Lamela and Son. Dele looked a bit tired today, and Mason just got back and his touch isn't quite there yet. We need to be able to hold on to the ball vs scum

Where do you think Dembele will play? In the 3 behind Kane, or alongside Dier?

I'd go Dembele in one of the 3 as he was so effective there last season against them

Son would start for me ahead of Lamella if he was match fit but Lamella currently deserves his place

Back 4 doesn't change and it's Mason in with Dier in midfield again where Mason had a great full debut last season in our draw there

The press forget we took 4 points off them last season

Sunday 8th November. 1600. Sky Sports.

At the Scumirates.

Lloris
Walker Toby Vert Davies
Dier Mason
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Kane

We are on a good run. They just got whooped by Bayern. Koscileny and Ballerina might be out but Wenger always lies. So fek their line up.

I have absolutely no idea what will happen because it is a Derby and anything goes but they are very good in the league right now.

That said they gave a lot of chances to Swansea and the result was no reflection on the performance.

So let's do this.

WE ARE TOTTENHAM

THE TRUE RESIDENTS OF NORTH LONDON

FOYG

COYFSSSSSS
Well done. Agree with the team. COYS

If you fancy a laugh, this is a good thread: http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/epl-the-arsenal-v-tottenham-h-nov-8-16-00-ss1.28578/

"The two clubs are tied for the best defences in the league, but we are depleted by injuries."

"We'll do em. We always do lol."

"We are better in every way. Time to make them our spanking buddies."

"We will show up and they will **** it up. Normally, history proves nothing, but in this case, it proves everything. We're going to win, end of."

"Spurs will be up for this. They'll smell blood. They'll treat it like a cup final."

"On a technical level, they're no match for us but they do have young, hungry players who bust a gut."

If you fancy a laugh, this is a good thread: http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/epl-the-arsenal-v-tottenham-h-nov-8-16-00-ss1.28578/

"The two clubs are tied for the best defences in the league, but we are depleted by injuries."

"We'll do em. We always do lol."

"We are better in every way. Time to make them our spanking buddies."

"We will show up and they will **** it up. Normally, history proves nothing, but in this case, it proves everything. We're going to win, end of."

"Spurs will be up for this. They'll smell blood. They'll treat it like a cup final."

"On a technical level, they're no match for us but they do have young, hungry players who bust a gut."

Yawn. Never read them. Never read Neymar here. Don't care. Fcuck them all. Hate them and their desolate deathstar effeminates bricktthole. COYS!!!!!!!!

Back