• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast Big Club ***

How are you judging short corners?
He is the corner taker and we rarely passed back to him on corners
The balls on the right where form out attack in the second half where he stayed out there kinda as an extra body as he knew he would have no impact against 8 defenders in the area
Short corners back to Son have been our tactic for a few matches now - ever since we played (can't remember) where it was really successful.

Hmmm
Don’t remember any in yesterdays game and we only had 7 in total
Can't find the details for that but at least one on each side was short and I thought a few more.

Could be they're available on the StatsZone app, I think someone here subscribes to it.

Can't find the details for that but at least one on each side was short and I thought a few more.

Could be they're available on the StatsZone app, I think someone here subscribes to it.
Looks at sons position when Kane scored the offside goal … central
When he won the penalty central or right

Looks at sons position when Kane scored the offside goal … central
When he won the penalty central or right
Playing as LWF doesn't mean he is chained to that position under all circumstances. I'd expect any player of ours to be intelligent enough to take advantage of most situations.

The overwhelming majority of Son's touches are on the left - he certainly didn't play the majority of the match as part of a central 2.

Playing as LWF doesn't mean he is chained to that position under all circumstances. I'd expect any player of ours to be intelligent enough to take advantage of most situations.

The overwhelming majority of Son's touches are on the left - he certainly didn't play the majority of the match as part of a central 2.
I’ve just been watching the game back
He was playing in a 2 with Kane centrally
Left side was Reggie
Son barely went left all game
I’m not gonna comment on touch maps as they clearly don’t show where he spent most of his time. May show where his second touch was as his first was so bad

And watching it again (joy of being in isolation) the Kane header at the end was a big foul by KWP. He literally just turns his back on the ball and holds Kane with both arms. I think because we knew we should have done better we didn’t even complain

I think sometimes you just have to say that bad luck is the master at work. We had bad luck yesterday with the decisions. No way on any planet is that a foul on the keeper (Taylor just needs to keep quiet two seconds longer and not even VAR could fudge that call surely) and the offside? Well, it was wrong. By their own decree of application for this season, Kane's armpit was onside. Other sides around us will drop points and suffer (Chelski today). City are the only ones who seem to be immune.

I think sometimes you just have to say that bad luck is the master at work. We had bad luck yesterday with the decisions. No way on any planet is that a foul on the keeper (Taylor just needs to keep quiet two seconds longer and not even VAR could fudge that call surely) and the offside? Well, it was wrong. By their own decree of application for this season, Kane's armpit was onside. Other sides around us will drop points and suffer (Chelski today). City are the only ones who seem to be immune.
But they claim they have had COVID….

Who, Chelski?
City
Sorry it’s a Twitter thing I saw earlier
I made a joke that they haven’t had their covid break yet like they did last year around this time…. Their fans jumped on it and said they have had half their team out… yet weirdly on an indivisible basis
I know the company who sold all the cleaning gear to city and they were cheap skates and brought basic stuff because they don’t clean as often as they should (that was a year ago) so how their keeping it out who knows.
If I was a guessing man and it was genuine I’d say that with their squad depth anyone who is potentially positive is banned for 2 Weeks from their club which others can’t do as easily
Random rant, I know

I think sometimes you just have to say that bad luck is the master at work. We had bad luck yesterday with the decisions.
You may be right.
Last night on Netflix I watched Episode 2 of 'Bad Sport' which followed the Calciopoli investigation, tapping Juventus DoF Moggi's phones as he arranged which referees should referee each game and which players should get cards and ensuring referees gave them favourable decisions and ensuring the referee and linesman that correctly ruled out a goal for Juve were banned for 2 games and then banished to the lower leagues.

You may be right.
Last night on Netflix I watched Episode 2 of 'Bad Sport' which followed the Calciopoli investigation, tapping Juventus DoF Moggi's phones as he arranged which referees should referee each game and which players should get cards and ensuring referees gave them favourable decisions and ensuring the referee and linesman that correctly ruled out a goal for Juve were banned for 2 games and then banished to the lower leagues.
And he kinda got away with it
The Hanse Cronje episode is very very good

Back