• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Scumball Wanderers***

Pirate55

The Last Man Standing 17/18
On: Sunday March 14th 2021
At: Scumball Emirates
At: 16.30 UK time

Team:

....................Lloris...................

Aurier....Sanchez.....Toby.......Regi

..............PEH......NDombele.......

...................Lucas..................

Bale................Kane..........Son

Having been thwarted with my previous attempt at an OMT ( that didn't work out too well did it -Mods?)
''Tis time for a truly memorable Piratical OMT. Let's do it me hearties. This is a pivotal game and we haven't won at their gaff in over ten years in the PL. Now is the time, Sunday is the day, and we really need to get the three points. Mourinho has worked out our best starting X1 . Play like we have been and we win 4-1 ( check out the date)

Now cue custard ( for Yerimahu), Badgers, Tom Joneses and all the Bennies. My work here is done.

COYS.

tenor.gif

Its going to need more than Tom Jones, custard and badgers to save this train wreck of an O.M.T

On: Sunday March 14th 2021
At: Scumball Emirates
At: 16.30 UK time

Team:

....................Lloris...................

Aurier....Sanchez.....Toby.......Regi

..............PEH......NDombele.......

...................Lucas..................

Bale................Kane..........Son

Having been thwarted with my previous attempt at an OMT ( that didn't work out too well did it -Mods?)
''Tis time for a truly memorable Piratical OMT. Let's do it me hearties. This is a pivotal game and we haven't won at their gaff in over ten years in the PL. Now is the time, Sunday is the day, and we really need to get the three points. Mourinho has worked out our best starting X1 . Play like we have been and we win 4-1 ( check out the date)

Now cue custard ( for Yerimahu), Badgers, Tom Joneses and all the Bennies. My work here is done.

COYS.
These lads need to go out there and win this for @Yermiyahu.

I hope we are going to see the new and improved Spurs tomorrow and not the sit back and wait for them to score Tottenham.

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Toby Reggie

Ndombele Hojberg

Bale Lucas Son

Kane

3-1 Spurs

North London is ours

I hope we are going to see the new and improved Spurs tomorrow and not the sit back and wait for them to score Tottenham.
I suspect it will be a bit of both.

Let's not forget this is the fat, ginger clams' cup final. They will be going for it and we'll be able to pick them off.

Also predict Xhaka to get a yellow for his 13th bookable offence after 70mins and three of our players getting booked for their first tackles.

Also predict Xhaka to get a yellow for his 13th bookable offence after 70mins and three of our players getting booked for their first tackles.

That, Sir, is a given. I doubt whether you would even be offered odds on that happening, so certain is it.

Team seems to almost pick itself given there aren't unexpected players missing.

Will be interesting to see if Mourinho throws a surprise in there.

Back