• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

Can’t believe in this day and age we’re still having to result to finding a river on the last day of the season. Considering there are whole game weeks during the season on TV. You’d think they’d have this as part of the package for the 4pm Sunday slot to include all games on the final day.
It's ridiculous

Didn't they used to have all the games via the Red button/options on sky a few years ago or am I imagining it?

Not too worried about tomorrow. If you played the game 100 times, they'd probably win 5-10 times...and even then you have a chance of a get out with Arsenal/Everton

Getting the first goal would be nice

This should be a statement game, the old spurs is dead, hail the new spurs!
Time to stand up and be counted, the moment to show that all the talk about we need to do better, we deserve trophies/top four, we can't keep do this is are more than just hollow words.
Fudge this up and its last chance saloon.
I don't fancy walking into that dressing room with conte after the game if they fudge it up.

I feel Arsenal and Burnley were statement games personally. This should simply be taking care of business. I have to believe the focus and preparation has been top drawer again.

This should be a statement game, the old spurs is dead, hail the new spurs!
Time to stand up and be counted, the moment to show that all the talk about we need to do better, we deserve trophies/top four, we can't keep do this is are more than just hollow words.
Fudge this up and its last chance saloon.
I don't fancy walking into that dressing room with conte after the game if they fudge it up.
Statement game would be playing Arse on the last day and needing a win for top 4. A bottom-of-the-league Norwich with the worst offense and worst defense is hardly a statement game.

Statement game would be playing Arse on the last day and needing a win for top 4. A bottom-of-the-league Norwich with the worst offense and worst defense is hardly a statement game.
Depends on the statement.
Losing to Norwich would be a very specific statement.

I am not sure what Sky are playing at really, if you only show 3 games you surely show City, Leeds, Us - with the ability to switch to Liverpool, Burnley, Arsenal for as it happens action

All three events in the league covered, there is absolutely no need to show Liverpool

I am not sure what Sky are playing at really, if you only show 3 games you surely show City, Leeds, Us - with the ability to switch to Liverpool, Burnley, Arsenal for as it happens action

All three events in the league covered, there is absolutely no need to show Liverpool
Apart from it's Liverpool and they are the most loved team in the Universe (apparently)

Back