• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

Do we know if it's being shown on Sky as yet ??
Surely it will be they have Sports Mix, etc as other channels to broadcast on

Perhaps the bill nick pub will be lively?
Bricklayers is doing a special opening too

Will be loads of celebrations after on the high road when we get 4th and then we will be criticised by Arsenal fans for going over the top as it's only 4th place

whereas if they has have done it they would have had a bus parade and a national holiday in the country of their sponsors Rwanda

I am confident we can feck this up in some new and exotic way. Maybe a chariot of fire will descend from the heavens in the final minute and whisk Hugo away just as he is fielding a back pass from Ben Davies. Perhaps Norwich will plant hydra teeth in their six-yard box as a result of which their goal will be defended by sword-wielding living skeletons for the duration of the game.

Perhaps I should not have eaten those mushrooms I found in number one son's room.

If we are losing 1-0 with two minutes to go, do you think an offer to loan them Skippy for another season will sway them?

I am confident we can feck this up in some new and exotic way. Maybe a chariot of fire will descend from the heavens in the final minute and whisk Hugo away just as he is fielding a back pass from Ben Davies. Perhaps Norwich will plant hydra teeth in their six-yard box as a result of which their goal will be defended by sword-wielding living skeletons for the duration of the game.

Perhaps I should not have eaten those mushrooms I found in number one son's room.

If we are losing 1-0 with two minutes to go, do you think an offer to loan them Skippy for another season will sway them?

Blimey a scholar of Greek mythology or a child of the 60's.

As the instigator of this match thread I realise I risk the wrath the OMT gods by putting it on so early....

However, to compensate and to try and calm them I will wear the same underpants i was wearing to watch the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game for the rest of the week....

My wife/daughter may not be too pleased... But then again I suppose she will...

COYS

Your daughter's your wife? You really have moved to Norfolk haven't you? o_O

Edit. Just read the rest of this sh!t OMT :rolleyes:

everyone in the media are willing us to f*ck this up, as has been pointed out to me by better experts of the game, norwich play an open style game, much more expansive than burnley, they wont put 10 behind the ball, there might be a few goals in this one, you can now get 13/1 on the home win, i'll be watching live as all the Sunday games are all live on US TV.

wow, I thought we would have been first pick

First pick, rather than the title or relegation issues?!? Seriously??

I am surprised though that they aren't showing more games - the two that impact the title, the two around relegation and ours, possibly also Arsenal's

Back