• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City **

I’m taking full credit today, at 3:30 I went down the park with my son and had a kick about, then had a couple of pints and watched the dippers barely scrape past Wolves. Then checked the scores.

I’m gonna have a pint of Carlsberg tomorrow.

But I read on Arsemania how Conte is walking, we’re financially fudged and Kane, Son and Hugo are close to finished. All the while, they’d have been delighted to be 5th at the start of the season and have a young improving team.

Are you telling me those fudgers are clutching at straws?
Bet they thought St totteringham’s day was coming back this season -hell before the Liverpool game so did I. Great feeling finishing above that mob.

Would like to think that we'll be aiming for a top 3 finish next year, and building some momentum and our position.

Man C and Liverpool will be there or thereabouts, but we should have a good chance of being around Chelsea if we have a good summer. If we can challenge the top 2 then great, but we'll likely be bedding in a large number of players so might be difficult to expect that next season

fudge that, if we keep Conte, Kane and Son we should walk the league

Been out all day so a bit late to this party but will just say massive props to whole lot of them! Conte, the obvious stars and the lesser lights who have really stepped up.

8 wins and 2 draws from our last 12 games. To think we finished 13 and 15 points above Utd and West Ham who spent alot of the season ahead of us. Remarkable.

3 or 4 astute signings and we can really progress next season. COYS!

That would be nice, but it’s dependant on Conte himself being here longer term.

After the game he again refused to commit his future to Spurs, just a reminder he isn’t going to remain here if he doesn’t get everything he wants….

Absolutely it is. But I reckon he’s playing the game a bit here and reminding Levy what’s needed.

Could only see silly money from PSG tempting him away if Levy backs him.

If Levy doesn’t, there will be mutiny in the fan base. I’ll be marching on the stadium with a pitch fork, petrol and matches if this fella walks away because Levy didn’t loosen the purse strings.

Can’t see Levy allowing it to happen though.

Absolutely it is. But I reckon he’s playing the game a bit here and reminding Levy what’s needed.

Could only see silly money from PSG tempting him away if Levy backs him.

If Levy doesn’t, there will be mutiny in the fan base. I’ll be marching on the stadium with a pitch fork, petrol and matches if this fella walks away because Levy didn’t loosen the purse strings.

Can’t see Levy allowing it to happen though.
Don’t see him going PSG at all, you see how passionate he is on that bench - can you imagine him like that in the French league all season?

I don’t quite buy the ‘Levy must give Conte what he wants’ thing banded about everywhere. I mean, if it’s a realistic but ambitious amount of money required then fine. But no one knows what he is asking, if he wants 300m to spend then Levy is well within his rights to say sorry we just can’t do that. But of course many are going to blame Levy if he goes, without the context regardless….

I'm not ridiculing any individual, if I'm ridiculing anyone its all the fans who invest too much emotion in their team, win lose or draw the sun will come up tomorrow, it's a game and we should enjoy it but not too much. We've recently seen where this leads, fans believing they can come on the pitch without any though of the dangers that are possible, assaulting players and staff physically and verbally. I've never felt the need to abuse other fans, this will only lead to confrontation, but will gladly laugh at their rantings and rejoice in their failings with close friends.

I think tv should consider not showing the pitch invasions, onky encourages them if they think they will be on tv as well.

I risked the anger of the OMT gods by starting this thread early but the result justified my actions...

What a fantastic day... Took the train from sunny Cromer into Norwich and had a good few beers amongst many thousands of Spurs fans...

On the long 40 minute walk home from the station I wrote a song.... So here we go...

Arsenal thought they'd done it....
But Tottenham pulled it back...
Hojbjerg in the middle and Harry in attack...

It took until the last day, but we played the Conte way....

And now we're off to Municccchhhh, and in the champions Leagueeee..

Ole, OLE, OLE... Ole, ole,OLE etc...

Come on you beautiful Spurs....

Don’t see him going PSG at all, you see how passionate he is on that bench - can you imagine him like that in the French league all season?

I don’t quite buy the ‘Levy must give Conte what he wants’ thing banded about everywhere. I mean, if it’s a realistic but ambitious amount of money required then fine. But no one knows what he is asking, if he wants 300m to spend then Levy is well within his rights to say sorry we just can’t do that. But of course many are going to blame Levy if he goes, without the context regardless….

Tbf he spent less net at inter than we did at the same time. We just need to get the players to fit his system.

I risked the anger of the OMT gods by starting this thread early but the result justified my actions...

What a fantastic day... Took the train from sunny Cromer into Norwich and had a good few beers amongst many thousands of Spurs fans...

On the long 40 minute walk home from the station I wrote a song.... So here we go...

This bit explains the rest of the post very well.

Would like to think that we'll be aiming for a top 3 finish next year, and building some momentum and our position.

Man C and Liverpool will be there or thereabouts, but we should have a good chance of being around Chelsea if we have a good summer. If we can challenge the top 2 then great, but we'll likely be bedding in a large number of players so might be difficult to expect that next season
If we're able to get 2 wins and 2 draws against the top 2 teams this season, why would be thinking of just finishing 3rd next season?

"Way" does not rhyme with "League".
Try harder.

but we should have a good chance of being around Chelsea if we have a good summer
They are losing most of their defence.
For free.
Thiago Silva is older than their manager.
They owe £1.6bn to the Russian mafia.
They have no owner.
As I said to a Cheatski friend of mine yesterday: Cheatski should be wound up and the stadium burned to the ground. Then the club should be reformed in SE Ukraine as Chelsea Donbas and made to repay £1.6bn to the local region, a la Wimbledon MK Dons

Yeah I think that’s very fair. It can’t be a blank chequebook but it can’t be bargain basement either. It’ll need a few more Romero, Bentancur or Kulusevski type signings or maybe even 1 or 2 in the bracket above because all three were fairly unproven/unknown by most when they came.

Back