• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City*** OMT

Wasn't it Alan Parry?

I know if I was commentating on Spurs, it'd be ridiculous but how he got away with that mystifies me. Beaten for unprofessionalism only by Carragher's "Mo Salah, you little dancer" when that diving clam didn't even score the winner against us last minute.

Edit Checked: It was both Alan Parry and Andy Gray on different broadcasts. Haha, the media do really hate us.

Parry (1 min 35):

Gray (9 min 40):
Top work. At least Parry had some emotion in his voice, Tyler said : Spurs have to their noses in front in a quiet monotone to a comeback winner in the last minute, in stark difference to how excited he was when describing the Spam goals.

Last edited:
Top work. At least Party had some emotion in his voice, Tyler said : Spurs have to their noses in front in a quiet monotone to a comeback winner in the last minute, in stark difference to how excited to the Spam goals.

100% right. Listen to his reaction to Tevez missing a chance at 3-3 around 9:10 here. He's just waiting to tinkle himself with excitement if it hits the net.

We then win the game with Stalteri's goal and he's acting as if Andy Gray just brick on his lap.

I usually don't go in for "the media don't like us" but Martin Tyler does not like us.

100% right. Listen to his reaction to Tevez missing a chance at 3-3 around 9:10 here. He's just waiting to tinkle himself with excitement if it hits the net.

We then win the game with Stalteri's goal and he's acting as if Andy Gray just brick on his lap.

I usually don't go in for "the media don't like us" but Martin Tyler does not like us.

Martin Tyler and his whole Emirates Marketing Project did it the ‘right way’…I can’t stand the guy.

Against team were we predominantly will attack, I'd actually prefer Doherty to Royal. Royal has absolutely no attacking attributes. Zero!

Doherty looks to me a very clever player at finding space and making telling runs from that position. His short game looks decent too, he’s linked up a bit with Kane recently. I really want to see him start rwb in a full strength team sometime soon.

Obviously their stewards getting jumped on and also getting knocked to the ground is going to come back to hurt us but there are so many things to love in that clip it's hard to know where to start!

I'm surprised there haven't been more anti Spurs outrage about this, with cries of point deduction, transfer bans and multiple suspentions.

Kane needs to go. His performance tonight is as if he thinks it’s all about him. The number of times he has taken shots when better options were there…

It's really funny how people see things differently. I thought Kane had one of his best games for us in ages - probably all season.

He looked sharp, aggressive, lean and moved quickly. He scored one suoerb goal, hit the post, had one cleared off the line and had several shots on goal, many of which he engineered himself. On another night, with his shooting boots on, he could easily have four or more goals.

What was even more important thoug was that he led the line well, something he really hasn't been doing all season. He competed well with the centre halves, he held the ball up well ( enabling our midfield three to completely control the game ( something that also hasn't happened in a long while) and he spread the ball about to both wings, particularly to Reggie in the first half and Doherty in the second half ( enabling him to have his best game in a Spurs shirt).

An all-round top performance by Kane. Let's hope he continues in the same vain against Chelscum and not revert to his timid self against their more robust centre halves. We need him on this sort of form.

The only thing I would change would be taking him off free kick duty !!!!

It's really funny how people see things differently. I thought Kane had one of his best games for us in ages - probably all season.

He looked sharp, aggressive, lean and moved quickly. He scored one suoerb goal, hit the post, had one cleared off the line and had several shots on goal, many of which he engineered himself. On another night, with his shooting boots on, he could easily have four or more goals.

What was even more important thoug was that he led the line well, something he really hasn't been doing all season. He competed well with the centre halves, he held the ball up well ( enabling our midfield three to completely control the game ( something that also hasn't happened in a long while) and he spread the ball about to both wings, particularly to Reggie in the first half and Doherty in the second half ( enabling him to have his best game in a Spurs shirt).

An all-round top performance by Kane. Let's hope he continues in the same vain against Chelscum and not revert to his timid self against their more robust centre halves. We need him on this sort of form.

I agree with you, he was excellent lastnight it was like the old H !!

My only issue with him was that he seemed to make the wrong decision a lot time.
He played a few high risk balls at in imho the wrong time.
It maybe highlighted more because the rest of the team appears to so risk averse.

Agreed.

Decisions on shooting or passing usually have to be made raskt quickly. Take an extra touch to evaluate your options and at least one of the options may already be gone.

There are some players, just a few, like peak Messi that seem to just know everything going on around them that can just pick a decision as if the game could be paused to have a think about it.

As amazing as Kane is that's not him. So errors in judgement will be made when deciding between a shot and a pass. He's one of the very best finishers and shooters around, so err on the side of shooting too much is the way to go.

Loved him busting a gut to get back into our box when leicester broke. Didn't make a tackle but did enough to rush the shot.

Just seems like he's back.

Yes he'll be greedy a bit (he's harry fudging kane) but he will also create chance for team mates and get a load of assissts. People have been complaining he can be greedy (aswell as son) for years. But they can score those chances, even if they miss a few.

Back