• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City *** FA Cup OMT ***

diego_maradona

Steffen Iversen
Staff member
FA Cup Fourth Round
Saturday 24 January, 15:00
White Hart Lane

Tottenham vs Leicester City

Lloris/Vorm

Chiriches Fazio Vertonghen Rose

Dembele Capoue

Lennon Paulinho Lamela

Soldado

1291521.jpg

Lloris
Walker - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Lamela - Stambouli - Dembele - Townsend
Paulinho
Soldado​

2-1

Put Eriksen on a plane to Denmark or the Caribbean or wherever. Give him a couple of weeks off.

Rest Eriksen and Verts for this one. But play Kane, he can run and run like the energiser bunny without a break.

The usual so 2-1 again.

I personally would rest our strongest 11 for next Wednesday.

I'd play - Vorm, Yedlin, Kaboul, Chiriches, Rose, mason, Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon, soldado, Adebayor

Then on Wednesday play - Vorm, Walker, Dier, Jan, Dacies, Stam, Dembele, Townsend, Eriksen, Lamela, Kane

Then play strong against west brom depending in tiredness.

Hope chadli comes back soon.

We need signings...

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the one that slips through the cracks. I'm assuming tonight's showing will have produced enough concerns for the 2nd leg that we'll see a relatively scratch side sent out Saturday.

------------------lloris
chiriches----fazio----vert----davies
-----------dembele--stambouli
lennon-------mason--------rose
-----------------kane

Kane can have a game off after the 2nd leg. We need him in the next two though, imo.

I expect Leicester will rotate heavily for this, they have a more important fight on their hands, we should play the fittest 11 we can get on the pitch imo as Leicester will field a team fresh and desperate to impress their way into the first team

i think many teams have figured us out now and will play just like how Sheffield Utd did and to get us on the counter/set pieces.

we should play our physically strongest team and somehow that means dropping ade, davies and eriksen.

Anyone know if Yedlin is close to fitness yet? He's been with us about a month now, would seem a good time/game to give him a run out?

I like the OP's team, rest a few and it's still not a bad side if some of those can recapture some form.

Sh1t OMT

What the f**k is this so called OMT ?????

According to Scara, the rules for OMTs are as follows:
Now we even have moderators are ignoring these rules. If you can't be bothered to do it properly, DON'T do it.

Official Match Threads

1. There shalt be only one Official Match Thread and it shalt have OMT in its title.

2. Thou shalt not take unto thee a graven image of thy own choice should Tottenham lose, thy avatar shalt be given thee by the OMT gods and shalt remain until such time as Tottenham win again.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of thy club in vain, the OMT title shalt always have the name of Tottenham Hotspur listed first of the two teams.

4. Remember to observe the sabbath between OMTs, thou shalt not start two consecutive OMTs.

5. Honour the OMT gods' official representatives the administrators, that your days may be long on this forum that be Glory-Glory.

6. The OMT's opening post shalt inform the members of Glory-Glory of all things important: Who are we playing? When is the match? Where does it take place?

7. The OMT's opening post shalt not be too short, nor too long, but simple, concise and glorious, to truly honour the OMT gods. A possible starting lineup and pictures of furry animals are not frowned upon.

8. The first OMT posted once the previous OMT has been unstickied shalt be the official one, though there is no glory in one not of the required quality.

9. Thou shalt not start an OMT be thou not a known member of this forum.

10. Thou shalt not start an OMT be thou not a fan of Tottenham Hotspur.

You are all aware of the last OMT against Sheffield. It was Cr*p, and we had to rely on a spot kick to go through

Back