• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Fudbalski klub Partizan OMT

billyiddo

Teddy Sheringham
Staff member
who:

тоттенхам хотпсур V Фудбалски клуб Партизан

what??
v77Tpcnm.jpg
V
fkBo1P3m.gif

where:

hinYI0l.jpg

why?

8yUU3gll.jpg

when:

18th September, 2014
k/o 18:00 GMT

COYS!

Vorm, Davies, Naughton, Fazio, chiriches, stambouli, bentaleb, Lennon, Paulinho, townsdsend, Kane

Perfect.

Leave Sundays team at home to watch it on itv4

Lloris, rose, Dier, jan, kaboul, Capoue, dembele, lamela, eriksen, chadli, ade

have been to few places on that map - the aftermath of the war still very much on show in parts of Sarajevo and Belgrade - bombed out buildings and houses splattered in bullet holes, strange to see.

My missus is from that that part of the world. These days, technically she'd be called "Serbian", but she always says "former Yugoslavia" when people ask where she's from. Proper old school. Anyway her Dad passed on a few years back, but he was a big Partizan fan. So I'm hoping for a good match and a narrow Spurs win... obviously I want the three points, but I'm happy for us to build up our goal-difference elsewhere; one of the rare occasions I'm not looking for a demolition of the opposition.

That said, while we should really win this, it won't be an easy game. The stadium isn't exactly a cauldron, but the local fans will make a lot of noise. And this Partizan side aren't half bad... the problem is, their stars are either past their best or still inexperienced. The club's recent business model has been to pump resources into the academy and sell the successes (mostly to Italy and Germany), so they have a lot of decent younger players - safe to say the bulk of the next generation of Serbian, Montenegrin and Macedonian internationals are in the Partizan academy today. There are some future world-class players in the squad, but we should still be beating a team of journeymen interspersed with a handful of 18 year old future prospects.

Anyway, I don't think we need to bring the big guns to Belgrade when they can stay at home and prepare for Sunday. So I'd play...

------------------------ Vorm
Naughton ----- Fazio ------- Chiriches ----- Rose
------------ Bentaleb ---------- Dembele
Townsend ---------- Paulinho ------------ Lennon
---------------------- Soldado

Bench: Friedel, Veljkovic, Dier, Stambouli, Mason, Ceballos, Kane.

3-2 win for Spurs.

My missus is from that that part of the world. These days, technically she'd be called "Serbian", but she always says "former Yugoslavia" when people ask where she's from. Proper old school. Anyway her Dad passed on a few years back, but he was a big Partizan fan. So I'm hoping for a good match and a narrow Spurs win... obviously I want the three points, but I'm happy for us to build up our goal-difference elsewhere; one of the rare occasions I'm not looking for a demolition of the opposition.

That said, while we should really win this, it won't be an easy game. The stadium isn't exactly a cauldron, but the local fans will make a lot of noise. And this Partizan side aren't half bad... the problem is, their stars are either past their best or still inexperienced. The club's recent business model has been to pump resources into the academy and sell the successes (mostly to Italy and Germany), so they have a lot of decent younger players - safe to say the bulk of the next generation of Serbian, Montenegrin and Macedonian internationals are in the Partizan academy today. There are some future world-class players in the squad, but we should still be beating a team of journeymen interspersed with a handful of 18 year old future prospects.

Anyway, I don't think we need to bring the big guns to Belgrade when they can stay at home and prepare for Sunday. So I'd play...

------------------------ Vorm
Naughton ----- Fazio ------- Chiriches ----- Rose
------------ Bentaleb ---------- Dembele
Townsend ---------- Paulinho ------------ Lennon
---------------------- Soldado

Bench: Friedel, Veljkovic, Dier, Stambouli, Mason, Ceballos, Kane.

3-2 win for Spurs.

Rose and Dembele have not travelled.

---------------------------------Vorm---------------------------------

Naughton------------Chiriches-------Fazio--------------------Davies

------------------------Stambouli---Benteleb-------------------------

---Lennon------------------------Kane----------------------Townsend-

-------------------------------Soldado---------------------------------

^ think that's pretty close to what we'll see - probably Paulinho instead of Kane (can't see us starting the only two strikers we're taking out there)

--------------------vorm
naughton----chiriches---fazio----davies
--------------stambouli---bentaleb
lennon---------paulinho----------townsend
--------------------kane

--------------------vorm
naughton----chiriches---fazio----davies
--------------stambouli---bentaleb
lennon---------paulinho----------townsend
--------------------kane

pretty much.....but id still like to see soldado start ahead of i n v i s i b i l i n h o.

Very interested in seeing some Vorm distribution, fazio at centre half and hopefully the lion in midfield.

3 potential captains.. Two not travelling and one will be on the bench. Fazio it is then.

Back