• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace****

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
White Hart Lane

130pm

Sunday 20th September 2015

Lloris
Walker
Davies
Alderweild
Vertonghen
Lamela
Chadli
Alli
Benteleb
Son
Kane

2-0 Kane and Son.

My first OMT in 2/3 years record 2/2.

Come on you Spurs!!!!

Good luck Roy. Lord knows you'll need it.

Really depends on who we have fit to play those midfield positions.

----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker--Alderweireld--Vertonghen---Rose

---------------Bentaleb---Dier------------------

-----Son-------------Eriksen------------Chadli

-----------------------Kane----------------------

Alli, Clinton, Lamela, Townsend should all be snapping at the heels of anyone in possession of a starting XI jersey.

If Eriksen is out Alli should play, if we don't have enough midfielders then maybe Alli to drop back in the midfield two. It's actually very difficult to pick our starting XI now.

----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Walker--Alderweireld--Vertonghen---Rose

---------Dembele (is he fit?)---Dier-------------

-------Son-----------Alli------------Eriksen

----------------------Kane-------------------

Eriksen will thrive on have a few runners in the team like Son and Alli.

Last edited:
Bentaleb is injured still right?? We are light in midfield with him, Mason, Dembele and Eriksen all working their way back to fitness.

How do people not know Bentley is injured?! I thought people on here were meant to be big fans?!?!

Anywyas, I'd like to see Lamela start actually. In the number 10!!

Lloris
Walker
Toby
Jan
Davies
Dier
Alli
Son
Lamela
Chadli
Kane

Bench: Vorm, Wimmer, Rose, Carroll, Dembele, Eriksen, Njie

Lovely!! 4-0

How do people not know Bentley is injured?! I thought people on here were meant to be big fans?!?!

Lloris
Walker
Toby
Jan
Davies
Dier
Alli
Son
Lamela
Chadli
Kane

Lovely!! 4-0

I don't think anyone on here was a fan of Bentley, it does seem a tad irrelevant though.

Lloris
Walker
Toby
Jan
Davies
Dier
Alli
Son
Lamela
Chadli
Kane

Lovely!! 4-0
I thought people here were big fans that actually knew the names of our players in our current squad, and cared more about them than those who retired long time ago..... Anyway, hope for a speedy recovery for old David, whatever injury he might be carrying.

Unless we start with high intensity like we did against everton I think palace will hurt us. Also playing davies will be tactical suicide.

If palace sit deep and frustrate early on I think we will struggle and will eventually get beat as they have more power and Pace than us. Hopefully with the players they have and the form they are in they will come and have at go at us which will hopefully play into our hands.

I have zero expectations in this current team and anything can happen.

1-1 (chadli to score)

LOL. Pardew trolling us. Everyone seems petrified of these lot. Palace are a good side but let's actually play to our potential and beat them convincingly.

Don't see them sitting back tbh. Pardew will fancy his chances and go for a win. This will suit us and I go for 3-1.

They are 17th in the league in terms of possession and 16th on pass success, but 4th on tackles and top on fouls. It won't be a feast for the eyes, can pretty much guarantee that now.

Yea pardew talking a big game. He said that there's nothing much between the two teams that will be on the pitch on Sunday. Poch should be using these words, but I don't get the impression he's that type of motivator.

I do think palace are a decent team by the way, but we should be beating them at home.

Back