• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea****

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Lloris
Walker
Rose
Vertonghen
Toby
Dier
Dembele
Mason
Lamela
Eriksen
Kane

2-1 Kane X 2

Can't believe no OMT 2 days before the match!!

COYS!

Poor show @Roy1983 - we've had some cracking OMTs recently and you serve up this abomination for one of the big games. It is not too late for you to edit your post and add some fancy pictures, graphics and badgers.

Think it's likely that Cheatski will opt for a repeat of the LC final last year. Sit back, defend defend defend, try to nick a goal off a setpiece, hope that we tire ourselves out trying to break down the bus. That's what several hundred millions will buy you these days apparently.

Sure Poch will have the boys fired up for this though, hopefully we smash into them hard from the offset, get an early goal, that will force Cheatski to actually play football and we could see a real contest. As long as we approach this match right (don't underestimate Cheatski, that is a dangerous game, they have not played well at all this year but they still have the quality) and play our normal game, we should get a positive result. Draw will do but 3 points is obviously the one!!

Never like us being favourites, bit of a test for our mentality of handling all the hype... i much prefer it when we're flying under the radar. But can't do anything about that now. I'm I'm confident in this team, and Poch, and I bet the ground will be buzzing on Sunday.

Repeat of 5-3 please Spurs, COYS

If we win this one, with the traveling we've done hours before hand, then I think I will start to get dizzy and dream about silverware this season and bigger things. It would be a huge statement from us and say a huge amount about the attitude of the players.

I've gone 1-1 but hope I'm being pessimistic.

Can I just make the point that this ridiculous 12 noon kick off clashes with the traditionally sacrosanct grassroots timeslot (generally 11-1), and therefore is damaging the future of the game

Nervous about this one... Only thing I keep telling myself is that Chelsea sure as fudge will not be looking forward to playing us either. Was said earlier this season how Arsenal was "the perfect opponent" for Mourinho and Chelsea when they were struggling. Well, I don't think we will be.

Team seems to pick itself at the moment. Lamela if fit back in for Alli. Mason to start if Lamela isn't ready to start.

Think Chelsea would take a draw right now if you asked them and my guess is they will come and park the bus, hoping to snatch the odd goal as we concede one goal quote regularly.

After last season and their current position in the league, and with the media, they simply can't take the chance of coming here and playing expansive football as they could get turned over again.

1-1 for me. I think we would be happy to take a point considering 3 matches in less than a week, again.

This is match of the season for us. If we win we are back.

We need to win this, and I'm confident we will if we manage to put away chances before they score.

Tottenham worry me but not half as much as the fact this games broadcast on f*cking BT sport. Absolute torture listening to their commentary is.

Not confident of this one, they are playing well and our finishing is garbage.

Well...at least Chelsea have nerfed any expectations I had this season...so a loss won't be nearly as upsetting.

Undecided on this one, always looked forward to spud bashing. Could go either way, if only we had an inform striker would feel more confident.

We will win this one. The sh*t from the lane will win f**k all again

They are playing well. I'd probably take the draw now.

That is possibly the first time I have ever had this view about a game against Spurs.

on current form the spuds have to be big favs for this, can not see us keeping them out for 10 mins let alone 90 !! we have the players to hurt them though, lets hope the spuds are a tad over confident

I reckon going in as underdogs will suit us, I really fancy us winning this.

Must not lose this one. A point is bare minimum. It will be tough.

I think we can surprise a few people in this game.

Horrible Spuds,please let us stuff em.....UP THE CHELS!

All 3 results a possibility here.

Best we can hope for is a draw. If we are to win It would be by parking the bus and nicking it on the counter.

I'll take a 1-0 to us

Come on Chelsea.

not sure who really plays for spudz, but they appear to be at full strength at the moment vs Qarabag in Europa Liga action.

Im tired read how strong team are Tottenham.We are Chelsea and we dont care.

If they put out the same team 48 hours after a game in whatever eastern european country they just played in, we're gonna win

We'll be running 'round the Tottenham with our willies hangin' out...

We will win.

Sunday Afternoon Masterclass from Mourinho, coming up.

Historically Spurs have always been a rival to us, but apart from geographic locality they haven't challenged us in years for anything. The only rival from this part of town is Arsenal. I don't need to wish implosion upon them however, as they're perfect at doing that themselves every season.

Said it earlier on the post and I'll say it again we will win this game.

A draw here would be a phenomenal result, given the way things have gone for both sides this season. Would line-up very defensively and play on the counter.

I think I must have walked into a parallel universe where Spurs are reigning champions, and are top of the league.

With any luck we won't get gubbed 8-0 and we'll take a nice modest 3-0 thrashing.

Don't get me wrong, it won't be easy, but we're not playing Barca FFS

I think the players should be shown this thread and shamed. Spurs?? Spurs! And none of us think we'll win. What a sad indictment of how our star has fallen

I think the word you were looking for there mate was "plummeted". "Fallen" is a little too beige for my liking.

Where has it gone wrong? It used to be called 3 point lane for a reason.

Anyone optimistic or just me?

Win 2-1

Jesus. We've had a bad spell. We're over it. 3-1 to the champions.

Normal service resumed at 3 point lane.

It will ALWAYS be 3 Point Lane but yes, this is a key game to turning that corner as we're not there yet.

The last one is brilliant !!!

It will ALWAYS be 3 Point Lane but yes, this is a key game to turning that corner as we're not there yet.

01.01.15 5-3
28.09.13 1-1
20.10.12 2-4
22.12.11 1-1
12.12.10 1-1
17.04.10 2-1
21.03.09 1-0
19.03.08 4-4
05.11.06 2-1

So one win in the league at WHL since 2006, yep it's 100% three point lane for the rent boys

----------Lloris-----------
Walker Toby Verts Rose
-----Dier Dembele------
--Son Lamela Eriksen--
------------Kane---------

3-1 Spurs

Agee with the team though I would have Son central if Terry is playing so that he can run at his creaking legs. Would love to win but given the travels this week and them having two days extra rest, I'd take a point and thereby extend our unbeaten run and maintain the lead over them

Jose Mourinho has claimed that Tottenham Hotspur and their head coach, Mauricio Pochettino, have got it easy as they combine a top-four challenge with bringing through a host of young players.

Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, has also said he has no sympathy with Spurs over their gruelling fixture list ahead of tomorrow's (Sunday's) lunchtime clash at White Hart Lane.

Tottenham are unbeaten in the league since the opening-day defeat by Manchester United and sit fifth, 10 points ahead of Chelsea.

While transforming Spurs into serious top-four challengers, Pochettino has also given chances to a number of youngsters, including Harry Kane, Dele Alli, who is suspended tomorrow, Eric Dier, Ryan Mason and Nabil Bentaleb.

Conversely, Mourinho still struggles to find space in his side for teenager Ruben Loftus-Cheek, who has made only four appearances this season.

Mourinho is impressed by the work Pochettino, with whom he enjoys a close relationship, has done at Spurs but believes the Argentine is helped by the fact he is working under less pressure than the club's top-four rivals.

"The team is really good, they keep the players they want to keep and I think they bring the right players in," said Mourinho. "No pressure on them, like it is in the other four or five top teams to reach important positions. So they have great conditions to do the magnificent work they are doing.

"Nobody speaks about them as title contenders like they speak about [Manchester] City, [Manchester] United, this and that. They lose a couple of matches and nothing happens. They are in the Europa League, in the group phase, and no one cares about that at this stage. They go smoothly step by step, build a team, new players and give conditions for the young players to develop.

"They have good conditions to do a very good work. When the club is powerful to decide they don't sell and to decide they can invest and bring in this or that, they have good conditions and no pressure to do magnificent work. They need a great manager, which they have. And good players, which they have, and the conditions too."

Tottenham arrived back in England from a gruelling Europa League trip to Azerbaijan to face Qarabag at 4.30am yesterday morning, ahead of tomorrow lunchtime's kick-off against Chelsea.

Pochettino branded the schedule a "joke", but Mourinho offers no sympathy to Spurs over their fixture list. Mourinho was furious two seasons ago, when Chelsea had to play both legs of their Champions League semi-final against Atletico Madrid and travel to Liverpool in the space of nine days. Despite that, Chelsea won 2-0 at Anfield.

"We played a Champions League semi-final against Atletico Madrid in one week, we played Tuesday and Wednesday," said Mourinho, who will assess captain John Terry's ankle injury today after the defender missed training yesterday.

"In the middle of these two matches we had to play against Liverpool and our country decided it was not a problem for us to play Saturday or Sunday.

"If that wasn't a problem for Chelsea, why is it a problem now for Tottenham? We either have a solution for everyone or no one."

Mourinho had a bust-up with Diego Costa during the Champions League victory over Maccabi Tel Aviv and, while he insists the pair have made up, believes the striker must start reading situations better to return to his best scoring form.

Costa has scored only four goals this season. "He's not reading the game properly," Mourinho said. "You have to play not when you have the ball, but when others have the ball. You have to anticipate things and read the game faster."

http://www.newindianexpress.com/spo...Claims-Mourinho/2015/11/28/article3151220.ece

The last one is brilliant !!!

01.01.15 5-3
28.09.13 1-1
20.10.12 2-4
22.12.11 1-1
12.12.10 1-1
17.04.10 2-1
21.03.09 1-0
19.03.08 4-4
05.11.06 2-1

So one win in the league at WHL since 2006, yep it's 100% three point lane for the rent boys

Not surprised counting is beyond the average Chelsea fan's cognitive capability.

Back