• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley OMT ***

That bit of luck we needed. Is the tide turning our way?

Need to make the most of that break. Ride the early storm 2nd half, they are coming out fired out. Leave Kulusevski on the bench for the time being. Now we are ahead maybe Bergwijn's pace would be a better tool now.
But, lets see what the next 20 mins brings

Important to get a goal pre half time and an excellent penalty taken by Kane. Burnley can complain but sitting deep always risks what can happen re handball decisions. Burnley have otherwise defended well to keep us at bay.

I’m thinking that next half Burnley will keep the game tight. I don’t think much will change as Burnley and Everton goal difference is so similar that Burnley can’t risk impacting that too heavily. I think Burnley will play similar and hope to get a goal on the break to get back level.

Ideally we need a goal in the first ten minutes of the second half. Bring on Kulu for Moura if Kulu is up to it. Moura not having a great game at the moment but think he’s not best running at deep defences.

COYS let’s do this thing! Get the win and pressure on to Arsenal for tomorrow night.

Presumably they'll start to come out a little more, which should give us more space

Always wary of big lumps like Barnes and Weghorst against us so could really do with a 2nd....

Now it's time to get Son that golden boot.

Burnley pushing forward should be the help he needs. Not really had the chance to use his pace and get in behind. Kane might start to drop back, play shotgun and start to feed Son and Moura running through.
We'll have to see.

As mentioned, for sure, they are coming out fired up, beware. Hopefully if they are feeling too aggrieved they could lose a bit of composure.

Presumably they'll start to come out a little more, which should give us more space

Always wary of big lumps like Barnes and Weghorst against us so could really do with a 2nd....

This is the guy I fear the most on their team. Big lanky get, was happy he didnt start, he will cause our back 3 problems when he comes on

Important to get a goal pre half time and an excellent penalty taken by Kane. Burnley can complain but sitting deep always risks what can happen re handball decisions. Burnley have otherwise defended well to keep us at bay.

I’m thinking that next half Burnley will keep the game tight. I don’t think much will change as Burnley and Everton goal difference is so similar that Burnley can’t risk impacting that too heavily. I think Burnley will play similar and hope to get a goal on the break to get back level.

Ideally we need a goal in the first ten minutes of the second half. Bring on Kulu for Moura if Kulu is up to it. Moura not having a great game at the moment but think he’s not best running at deep defences.

COYS let’s do this thing! Get the win and pressure on to Arsenal for tomorrow night.
we need a goal .thats a understatement wth us!.we need at least a 2 goal lead ..at least befor extra time..
Come on you SPURS...................................................................................................................

Back