• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

What surprised me most was Harry's acceptance of the situation... 'they're strong' (not this season they're not) 'it was one of those days' (not at 2-0 up it wasn't) 'I just wanted to get to half-time at 2-0, I looked at the clock and it was 2-2' ...yeah, we ALL wanted to get to half-time at 2-0, but maybe instead of clock watching and wondering wtf happened, you could've done something to shore up the midfield BEFORE the damage was done, then we may have had some sympathy... we could ALL see it coming, and we're not all on ?ú60K a week to see it... YOU ARE, and you were in a position to fudgeign DO something...

ah, fudge it, I give up, the game was lost the moment Harry decided ArseAnal were better than us, even at 0-2 down they were better than us... he gave it up as lost, the same as the team did.

It's like he forgot what we've done to them recently, how THEY ARE vulnerable too... rather than sinking back into his chair of Harry nostalgia and still thinking they're the team of invincibles! fudge me, if last season was an unlikely win... THIS season should been nailed on! Sadly, i think the team thought they had already won at 2-0, and in an instant, thought they were beaten at 2-2... that's a fudging weird state of mind to be playing football in, I tell ye...

Still, Lampard & Gerrard had a good weekend... no doubt Harry's already working out a system to fit them into the same England midfield as we speak! (he was probably drawing up his plans from the 35th minute of the first half on Sunday... seeing as the game there was 'already won'!)

gonad*Sfudgebrick****tinkleR!

He's constantly referring to the fact that we haven't finished above them in ages as well. He's right, but we are a better team than Arsenal and Chelsea this season, he's right to say it's going to be difficult, but a bit more self belief would be welcomed.

He's constantly referring to the fact that we haven't finished above them in ages as well. He's right, but we are a better team than Arsenal and Chelsea this season, he's right to say it's going to be difficult, but a bit more self belief would be welcomed.

I will get slated for this, but as is, a fact is a fact...Harry will always 'up' his achievements as much as possible, instead of setting himself up for potential failure. When Pardew got thumped 5-0 going 4-4-2, he just came out and said he had fudged it up. Harry is much much smarter, didn't say much, said he was shell-shocked and bewildered and even spoke of players freezing. I'm sorry, this is passing the buck. I really really wish he'd cop to his mistakes. He sent out the wrong side, he sent out the wrong formation, only the blind would tell you we were worth the 2-0 lead, frankly he should've shut it down and played a patience game at that point, but he didn't and that is on him! Especially as he said he SAW it from the sidelines. again, the likes of Mourinho are not afraid to make these decisions early in games.

Harry will always protect Harry first and foremost. I am not slagging him, just stating a fact. But I agree, personally, I'd like a bit more self-belief in our football club from him...

Im positive harry got caught out by the goons playing three in midfield before,it was either 4-1 defeat in the carling cup or the game at the lane in October,im sure he said the exact same line that there were one short in midfield,i know he has the philosophy of attacking the oppistion but we were playing away from home against a side who had to win full stop.Not sure why the backroom staff he has not pointed out this to him and so to be prepared for it.

I think sides have cotton on how he likes to play 4 players spread across the pitch,sometimes he needs to say lets keep it tight for the first hour and take it from there regardless if we go two up in the first 20 minutes.

At the moment we just need to win our home games and just pick up drwas at the least away from home to be third,no need to go so gun ho so much now.

I will get slated for this, but as is, a fact is a fact...Harry will always 'up' his achievements as much as possible, instead of setting himself up for potential failure. When Pardew got thumped 5-0 going 4-4-2, he just came out and said he had fudged it up. Harry is much much smarter, didn't say much, said he was shell-shocked and bewildered and even spoke of players freezing. I'm sorry, this is passing the buck. I really really wish he'd cop to his mistakes. He sent out the wrong side, he sent out the wrong formation, only the blind would tell you we were worth the 2-0 lead, frankly he should've shut it down and played a patience game at that point, but he didn't and that is on him! Especially as he said he SAW it from the sidelines. again, the likes of Mourinho are not afraid to make these decisions early in games.

Harry will always protect Harry first and foremost. I am not slagging him, just stating a fact. But I agree, personally, I'd like a bit more self-belief in our football club from him...

I think there is an element of Harry protecting himself and passing the buck somewhat, but I also think what he does is quite clever man management. The players respect him so if it was pure blame shifting I don't think they'd stand for it.

It's good to talk about self-belief and wanting it around the club, although I think what he does is always talk down our chances where possible, so it leaves an element of doubt in the players minds, a bit of fear, and that fear is good because it drives them on. He is always about giving responsibility to the players, so for him to say 'we froze' is him saying that it's all down to them. He will pick the players as long as they do their jobs but if they don't, he drops them. That's always been his way.

Like when he says 'it's going to be hard for us to recover with the international break before United' he may well be just being honest. But I think he's a bit too clever for that, he knows what he's doing. He knows the story he wants to construct. If he comes out and says 'I won't stand for that again, we are going to come out all guns blazing next Sunday and batter Man United, don't you worry about that' then he has amped up the pressure on his players when they are already shocked after the defeat. If he says 'it's going to be difficult to get a response from my players' it's almost like he removes the pressure. The players aren't then told that they have to turn in a wonder performance or else, they are aware that it might be difficult and so it gives them something to strive for.

I've never actually worried about our motivation under Harry, despite the fact that he talks down our chances and ability to respond quite often. And that's because I think he is clever at taking the pressure away from the players, giving them the freedom to express themselves and shifting that pressure to the opposition. On Sunday we will come out looking to put it right, but because the players realise they have to respond themselves, not because they have been given an ultimatum which has just amped up the pressure.

I think Harry is clever and a lot of what he says is calculated. His stance on the Modric saga was calculated and I think he is a lot better with the mind-games than people give him credit for.

For those reading this maybe tomorrow I haven't bumped this atrocity it has just appeared on the front page for some reason.

ban-him.jpg

why do this??? I thought the 2012-13 fixtures were out and the NLD date had been announced early or summit...

gonad*s, now I've just had to re-read my little 'fudge it' rant and wonder where it all went wrong... right on 35 minutes basically!

...oh, in case it had escaped/been erased from anyone's memory, Theo Walcott was BOOED BY HIS OWN FANS in the same game... then he went on and scored to change everything! 'cos THAT'S how football works doesn't it?

fudging C U N T fudgeRS.... HATE THEM ALL OVER AGAIN NOW!

This should be dead and buried. It destroyed our season. Why bring it back to the front before the new one even begins? Roy1983, why?
gun,kitten.jpg

Put it back where it belongs. Now.:barnet::barnet::evil:

Whoever shall waken the Kraken shall accept the mighty wrath of the infraction that the evil beast brings with it. Why, just why?

This should be dead and buried. It destroyed our season. Why bring it back to the front before the new one even begins? Roy1983, why?
gun,kitten.jpg

Put it back where it belongs. Now.:barnet::barnet::evil:

I didn't it just reappeared I was just the first to post at silly o clock.

Back