• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the highlights, don't think we can blame Paulinho alone for that goal. He made a challenge and Verts followed up weakly before the rebound fell back to him (Paulinho) whilst he was off balance. Personally feel Davies coulda been tucked in closer to the action but going by just the highlights, it looks like this happened on the counter?

Watched the highlights, don't think we can blame Paulinho alone for that goal. He made a challenge and Verts followed up weakly before the rebound fell back to him (Paulinho) whilst he was off balance. Personally feel Davies coulda been tucked in closer to the action but going by just the highlights, it looks like this happened on the counter?

Vertonghen had just hit a longish pass straight to an opposition player.

Agree with that. It wasn't really a counter attack in terms of us attacking and them breaking on us; Vertonghen tried to play it into midfield but it was very easily cut out, then they were attacking right at the heart of Spurs, so it was just a silly pass to try and make really, and as soon as he got a chance to clear it Vert and Paulinho should have hoooofed it.

I saw just as much of Paulinho listening on the radio as I would have if I'd watched a stream, the guy is just never involved - which I guess some would say is for the best ...

I don't see where he fits into a 4231 either.

That's two very well taken goals. Looked like Lamela was very involved at the end there - the first assist was a real beauty.

**** defending for their goal though.

Saw the game on the PPV stream, well worth the money. Two tremendous goals from us.

Lamela was excellent, hope he starts on Sunday.

Great stuff from Poch so far, win rate from 2 away games, 100% =D>

Thanks for that.

I want to preface this by saying that I'm a Soldado fan but part of me thinks he was going for the other side of the goal with that shot. :lol:

Kane looks ****ing awesome so far this season. =D>

Soldado's goal is by the far the more difficult technically, he was reaching for a volley on the full, keeping it down and on target is in itself an achievement.

Good runs by both guys, good pass, seems like both had a couple of chances and converted one each, well done.

Kane is really starting to shine. He's a LOT better than a lot of people thought i bet. It's coming with confidence of playing more first-team football. He's really starting to look quality and like he can potentially be a top Premiership player.
The question is will he be a top or a top, top or a top, top, top player?

I am very cheered with getting just enough whilst giving some runouts and imparting confidence to those who most need it.

Tis what we want and the europa campaign is about giving no more than the minimum.

Oh and screw limarsehole, just for fun.

Vertonghen had just hit a longish pass straight to an opposition player.
^That. Verts is 99% to blame for the goal. First he delivers a horrendous pass, and then he gets a chance to make a mence, but goes into the challenge like a 13 year old girl!!! VERY weak!
Apart from that it was an OK result before the second leg. Non of the WC players looked ready yet. They looked "stiff". Dembele was awful! Didn't look anything like starting material. But some say they've been through a lot of hard training sessions, so that may be the reason they all looked so heavy. A bit of rest/light training, and they should be fit and hit top form (hopefully).

Thanks for that.

I want to preface this by saying that I'm a Soldado fan but part of me thinks he was going for the other side of the goal with that shot. :lol:

Kane looks ****ing awesome so far this season. =D>

He miss hit it... But at least it went in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back