• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The company that won the electrics tender are apparently owned/run by relatives of Levy's (according to SSC). It was one of the few things that were kept away from Mace.
Is this true? whats the source? I have nothing against working with mates, so long as its professional - and in this case it has proven otherwise.
oh well it goes down better than some rival fans sabotage conspiracy theory.

Is this true? whats the source? I have nothing against working with mates, so long as its professional - and in this case it has proven otherwise.
oh well it goes down better than some rival fans sabotage conspiracy theory.

It's in the NWHL thread on SSC. It will be somewhere since the delay announcement came out, but sorry that thread moves to quick for me to trawl back through it. I'm pretty sure the company was named too.

It's in the NWHL thread on SSC. It will be somewhere since the delay announcement came out, but sorry that thread moves to quick for me to trawl back through it. I'm pretty sure the company was named too.
This claim was made on August 17th on SSC. It was immediately denied, and the name of Patrick Doughty, no relation to Daniel Levy, was given as to who runs the company. Someone else said that he'd heard the "nepotism" rumour from "someone who works on the project". In my view we can do without this sort of scurrilous rumour being repeated unless evidence is provided to back it up. Otherwise it becomes "common knowledge", even though there is no definitive proof, and used by those with their own agendas.

This claim was made on August 17th on SSC. It was immediately denied, and the name of Patrick Doughty, no relation to Daniel Levy, was given as to who runs the company. Someone else said that he'd heard the "nepotism" rumour from "someone who works on the project". In my view we can do without this sort of scurrilous rumour being repeated unless evidence is provided to back it up. Otherwise it becomes "common knowledge", even though there is no definitive proof, and used by those with their own agendas.
Agree, it always sounded like a completely un-Levy thing to do didn’t it? Glad it’s been refuted and has zero basis.

Levy must take any pressure out of the "finished" date.
It will be ready when it's ready + a month, would be the best way forward.
Money though I very much doubt will allow this!

Sorry if this has been asked but what exactly are those horizontal crane looking things that have been going up and down the sanded surface for the last month?

Huh? What am I looking at Johnola? The roof? A light? All the lights on and work ongoing? A storage area? Concrete? Astroturf? A light in the sky? I'm not from Norwich / an island dwelling volcano worshipper. Throw me a bone here

Hmm, that article is a bit weak... does this seem like a really strong sentence?

"Good practice is to do it weekly or six-monthly, but because of the problems they may decide on more frequently"

vZUuLV0h.jpg

Back