• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I don't know how long the conversion takes, but us playing on the Monday leaves a full free day on the Sunday for the work. Playing on the Friday evening would leave just a few hours.

Also that Friday is CL week. I don't think either club would want to play a CL tie and then play each other 1 or 2 days later depending on when they played the CL game midweek

I don't know how long the conversion takes, but us playing on the Monday leaves a full free day on the Sunday for the work. Playing on the Friday evening would leave just a few hours.
I suppose its a double job......NFL have to dismantle their toot and we have to install ours, although i wouldn't care if there is no reference to us ie signs, livery etc

Blimey - the chap in the top right looks like a close miss Qatar statistic

image.php

I think our biggest obstacles beyond the obvious is getting the various sign-offs from a simple process perspective! The closer we get to the holidays, the more excuses there will be to not be able to get the right inspectors out due to “schedules” etc, and I cannot see any dept bending over to be helpful. Pen-pushing paper shufflers are the ones we need to keep an eye on!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Mercs are very downmarket now. Even I have one, just because they seemed better value than BMWs last time I went to Cargiant.

I suppose that having aspirational brands secured as secondary sponsors makes naming rights all the more attractive for a crap brand. So we get even more cash as the Goblin Meat Pudding stadium. Otherwise, it’s difficult to care.
Anyone can own pretty much any car they want, that's the nature of car ownership now. But when you're talking about brands, Audi still lag a very long way behind the others.

As an example; when I ask for a car from an airport or a hotel, I expect an S Class. If it's a 7 Series I don't mind but would prefer a Merc. I know plenty of people who are happy with XJs, but I don't particularly like sitting in the back of one. Happy with the brand though.

If the driver turns up in an A8, I don't use that company again (or if the hotel has booked it I remind them what I expect of them). As much as they wish they were, Audi are just not a premium brand. They're Hugo Boss in a world of Gucci and Dior. They're the car chavs buy when they want people to think they drive an up-market car.

Anyone can own pretty much any car they want, that's the nature of car ownership now. But when you're talking about brands, Audi still lag a very long way behind the others.

As an example; when I ask for a car from an airport or a hotel, I expect an S Class. If it's a 7 Series I don't mind but would prefer a Merc. I know plenty of people who are happy with XJs, but I don't particularly like sitting in the back of one. Happy with the brand though.

If the driver turns up in an A8, I don't use that company again (or if the hotel has booked it I remind them what I expect of them). As much as they wish they were, Audi are just not a premium brand. They're Hugo Boss in a world of Gucci and Dior. They're the car chavs buy when they want people to think they drive an up-market car.
Whatever......I was always ok with a tuk tuk from the hotel to patpong market back in the day.

Takes all sorts...I suppose.

Ps....And all sorts there were;)

I'm talking about brand, not driving one.
It's the same for me. When I think of Mercedes, I think of old men with hats. To me, and many others, the brand is old fashioned and a bit boring. Audi more progressive and modern, and more suitable as a sports sponsor, unless it's something really slow and boring like golf or equestrian.

Mercedes feels like a more genuine car brand with real unbroken history. Audi is a company that was broke and refinanced with external funding and relied on a lot of marketing to get them where they are now. Reminds me of Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea etc

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

It's the same for me. When I think of Mercedes, I think of old men with hats. To me, and many others, the brand is old fashioned and a bit boring. Audi more progressive and modern, and more suitable as a sports sponsor, unless it's something really slow and boring like golf or equestrian.
Mercedes are about to win the F1 constructors title again in all likelihood.

Audis are driven by chavs and estate agents. They'd be far better suited to Chelsea or Wet Spam.

Be grateful we didn't take some giant swab of Asian money and partner up with Kia or Hyundai!!!!!!
I don't mind them as a sponsor, they're the motoring equivalent of beige. Nobody likes Hyundai but nobody dislikes them either - if they folded tomorrow I wouldn't notice.

Back