• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Anyone know what event was held at the stadium last week? I have a friend who works as a light engineer for one of the big sound and light hire companies in London, and he's been working at the stadium all week. He won't say what it was, only it was corporate and not related to gnr.
Think it was Microsoft’s sales kick off meeting, mate of mine was there. He’s a Bin dipper but was blown away by the stadium

Doing the dare walk on Wednesday, can anyone who has been on the walk tell me the situation on cameras?
Are you allowed to take a camera, is it feasible to take one?

Doing the dare walk on Wednesday, can anyone who has been on the walk tell me the situation on cameras?
Are you allowed to take a camera, is it feasible to take one?

Not sure on cameras. They take your phones at the start and given them back to you at the top for pictures. If the camera is a reasonable size, can’t see why they wouldn’t do likewise. If they don’t let you bring it, they’ll give you a locker to throw any of your stuff in.

Enjoy it, it’s a good experience.

Not sure on cameras. They take your phones at the start and given them back to you at the top for pictures. If the camera is a reasonable size, can’t see why they wouldn’t do likewise. If they don’t let you bring it, they’ll give you a locker to throw any of your stuff in.

Enjoy it, it’s a good experience.

Its a dslr so sounds like a no.
Hope its a big locker, making a stop at the shop before hand.

Did the dare walk and the edge this evening, bloody loved it!
As the inside of the stadium was being set up for lady gaga pics down into the ground were not permitted, but could not fault the rest of it.
Spent ages in the shop and going round the outside of the stadium taking pics and talking to the staff, who were all so friendly, so probably get a fine from sainsbury's for parking in there for four hours.

Did the dare walk and the edge this evening, bloody loved it!
As the inside of the stadium was being set up for lady gaga pics down into the ground were not permitted, but could not fault the rest of it.
Spent ages in the shop and going round the outside of the stadium taking pics and talking to the staff, who were all so friendly, so probably get a fine from sainsbury's for parking in there for four hours.

Sounds good, looking forward to doing this. Would they usually let you take pics or the big camera you had up then?

Sounds good, looking forward to doing this. Would they usually let you take pics or the big camera you had up then?

Bit of mixed message tbh, you can take a small camera, although they don't say how small. I've a full frame dslr with battery pack so its a beast, and would have been great on the viewing platform, but i can understand why they limit the size.
You don't carry it, the guide does and hands them out at the top.
The group we were with were a good laugh but noisy so it was difficult taking in everything that we were told, i thought they said normally we would get the cam/phone at the badgerl, but afer bring up there I'm not sure that they would, but I'm sure we were told that usually you take pics of the pitch.
Do The Edge, especially front on, I'm great with heights but I must admit it was a bit terrifying standing there dangling face down 50m up! As soon as you are over thoigh its great.

Bit of mixed message tbh, you can take a small camera, although they don't say how small. I've a full frame dslr with battery pack so its a beast, and would have been great on the viewing platform, but i can understand why they limit the size.
The group we were with were a good laugh but noisy so it was difficult taking in everything that we were told, i thought they said normally we would get the cam/phone at the badgerl, but afer bring up there I'm not sure that they would, but I'm sure we were told that usually you take pics of the pitch.
Do The Edge, especially front on, I'm great with heights but I must admit it was a bit terrifying standing there dangling face down 50m up! As soon as you are over thoigh its great.

Trying to recall from when we went but I'm pretty sure we only got our phones back one we had done the coc kerel bit and were on the area where you could walk around freely (without risk of there being anywhere to drop the phone I guess).

When you're out over the pitch the guide takes some photos you can buy copies of afterwards. You get your phone back once you're safely back on the roof where it's mostly the London skyline that's of interest. Can't really see much of the inside of the stadium from there.

You only get your cameras even off the platform so up top but not over the pitch

Trying to recall from when we went but I'm pretty sure we only got our phones back one we had done the coc kerel bit and were on the area where you could walk around freely (without risk of there being anywhere to drop the phone I guess).

You only get your cameras even off the platform so up top but not over the pitch

That seems safe and sensible to me and tbh i can't see many people wanting to let go of the rail to take pics when out over pitch, most of our group were hugging the rail.
I probably picked the guide up wrong, a couple of our group were very chatty and a little distracting, and i wasn't sure what i thought he said made sense.

Back