• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

That pretty much matches what I speculated. It probably is a tricky venue, but their crew and equipment weren't up to the task either.

Do we have any idea how much revenue Spurs got from hosting GnR and beer sales etc? A ballpark guess?
Each insourced event was due to bring in between £2m and £3m to the club depending on duration
What that means after costs though…. Probably a profit of upwards of a £1m an event which sounds nothing but the buffoons is there now is having it used is what’s key
I’ll see if I can find the thread with the figures in it somewhere

Anyone know what event was held at the stadium last week? I have a friend who works as a light engineer for one of the big sound and light hire companies in London, and he's been working at the stadium all week. He won't say what it was, only it was corporate and not related to gnr.

Anyone know what event was held at the stadium last week? I have a friend who works as a light engineer for one of the big sound and light hire companies in London, and he's been working at the stadium all week. He won't say what it was, only it was corporate and not related to gnr.

Wonder if they're progressing with plans for a club in the top area that hasn't yet been used

Each insourced event was due to bring in between £2m and £3m to the club depending on duration
What that means after costs though…. Probably a profit of upwards of a £1m an event which sounds nothing but the buffoons is there now is having it used is what’s key
I’ll see if I can find the thread with the figures in it somewhere
That means more exposure for the stadium and a higher price for the sponsorship.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

FWl4eT7WYAEUzaS

FWqg9Y4WYAAOWLf

FWmXT0nWYAAk3O6

292020040_5476740392382729_7949761350371241065_n.jpg

FWmumqUWQAIr6AS

FWnuatrWAAEZ8X5

291909934_10159135011128505_6466105916924596684_n.jpg

FWvuNCgWQAEvp8Y

FWvuNOUXoAMyuCO

FWvuNBhXoAYF5E1
I'm in a couple of those photos

Wasn't Lady Gaga last weekend

That pretty much matches what I speculated. It probably is a tricky venue, but their crew and equipment weren't up to the task either.

I kept quiet during all this, but the sound issues were nothing to do with the stadium, let alone the design, which acoustically is as good as you can get at a stadium.

...I have just seen the tweet above, that is pretty much the case (NFL locker rooms were used BTW, not ours)...also, the reason people were kept outside is because it is easier on the promoter if a cancellation happens for it to happen before people are admitted.

I can verify that the band and their staff felt the experience at our stadium was top top drawer and they left very impressed.

Back