• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Yeah great if your sat behind one.

Hate flags they are small time and common.
LOL. There it is again. Anything that raises the atmosphere at the stadium get labelled small time. The atmosphere at games in the PL has steadily declined in recent years. Everyone lauds the great atmosphere at PL games, but this is a myth. It's getting quiteter, and less and less of a spectable.

LOL. There it is again. Anything that raises the atmosphere at the stadium get labelled small time. The atmosphere at games in the PL has steadily declined in recent years. Everyone lauds the great atmosphere at PL games, but this is a myth. It's getting quiteter, and less and less of a spectable.
Guess it doesn’t where you sit. What end is your seat in?

Flags don't raise an atmosphere though - they look impressive (to some) watching on tv

They just regurgitate news which is fine. But adding a comment which is the opposite of the article they are linking is bad form. Either laziness or agenda driven.

They consistently Tweet inaccurate and misleading headlines to generate clicks and are very slow to correct it when pointed out. I have also seen them steal content and refuse to credit the original author when asked.

Useful of you are planning a holiday that doesnt clash with our home games - we'll therefore definitely be away on the 2nd and 9th October so therefore almost certainly at home the week before (25th Sept) and weekend after (16 October) - remember that there are no international breaks between the start of the season and the world cup in November :D
It doesn't guarantee we'll be away on those dates, could be played on the Friday, Saturday or Monday.

It doesn't guarantee we'll be away on those dates, could be played on the Friday, Saturday or Monday.

We'll defo be away - it takes more than 24 hours to convert the stadium to/from an NFL setting and TV companies wont be dictated to around kick offs. We will have asked PL for permission to play away on these two weekends and seemingly this has been granted.

We'll defo be away - it takes more than 24 hours to convert the stadium to/from an NFL setting and TV companies wont be dictated to around kick offs. We will have asked PL for permission to play away on these two weekends and seemingly this has been granted.
There's no converting the stadium. The only thing is bringing the pitch back in and that takes about 30 mins.

There's no converting the stadium. The only thing is bringing the pitch back in and that takes about 30 mins.
I’m pretty sure that it takes a few days for the joins to bind back together. I think an NFL game could follow a few hours after a football match but not the other way round.

I’m pretty sure that it takes a few days for the joins to bind back together. I think an NFL game could follow a few hours after a football match but not the other way round.
There's no binding back according to anything I've read, 30 mins conversion either way.

Anyway, this would be going from football on a Friday/Saturday, no prob playing NFL then on a Sunday.
They've even talked previously about doing a double header on the same day.

There's no binding back according to anything I've read, 30 mins conversion either way.

Anyway, this would be going from football on a Friday/Saturday, no prob playing NFL then on a Sunday.
They've even talked previously about doing a double header on the same day.

I think that was just marketing speak during the stadium build. They might look to do events closer together in the future but I cannot see it next season. The logistics go a lot further than switching pitches and the operation for an NFL game is a lot bigger than it is for PL football and has a bigger impact on the local community.

Back