• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Club update – Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Following a number of inaccurate and sensationalist reports, we can confirm that Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is operational as normal after a small fire, caused by an air compressor, broke out in one of the kitchens this morning (Thursday 2 September).
The fire was contained to a very small area and quickly put out with a fire extinguisher by the first person on the scene.
The building was briefly evacuated as per standard safety procedures following the triggering of the fire alarm system, while a London Fire phalanx crew attended the stadium and carried out a safety inspection before departing the scene.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/september/club-update-tottenham-hotspur-stadium/

Joking aside, this is really great from the club.

love the BBC headline though “ Spurs and Chelsea aim to stage first net zero carbon match”

What are Chelsea going to be doing other than turning up in a biofuel coach?!? How are they getting the same billing in this as us? Bloody beeb!

love the BBC headline though “ Spurs and Chelsea aim to stage first net zero carbon match”

What are Chelsea going to be doing other than turning up in a biofuel coach?!? How are they getting the same billing in this as us? Bloody beeb!
Well, the Russian did sell his oil company after all.

A lot of their single-use plastic fans won't have enough points to be able to get a ticket?

Their fans won't make gas noises.

I liked the idea of a Wembley way walkway from the station to the ground.

One thing I do not think I have ever mentioned on here before but I rollerskate, helps with my balance and coordination and I have an illness that effects both. Had always on a non match day fancied racing down the walkway and around the stadium.

One thing I do not think I have ever mentioned on here before but I rollerskate, helps with my balance and coordination and I have an illness that effects both. Had always on a non match day fancied racing down the walkway and around the stadium.
Wowzers, you finally nailed the triumvirate. Of course most males are big fans of stockings and a lot of people are fans of custard... but the stockings-custard-rollerskate triumvirate? Wow wow wow man, you've really found the sweet spot this time.

upload_2021-9-9_16-45-59.png

Back