• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

The swiftest way is to make the bet in the first place. If you know of a way to beat the bookmakers, don't tell me - I won't believe you anyway.

Develop an interest in some minority sport. They give overly favourite odds on markets where there's hardly any money.

Forget about Chadli and Lennon. Boring.

Its Townsend and Lamela we want!!!

The gooners will never recover.

Good call. If Lamela has had a full per season with Roma, chuck him in there as our wild card.

With three signings today and Chelscum failing in the final second and then losing on pens, does footie life get any better?

Oh yes, a win at the Efemeres.

WOW POW KAPOW!

Which Spurs player will proclaim we have a better squad than scum?

I don't know but I hope none of them do. You can bet that the pundits on Sky will be slobbering over us as well and will probably pull out the "How many Arsenal players would get in Spurs' team?" line. Let's do the talking on the pitch.

If they start up with any Bale songs we need to give them 90 minutes of Shall we sign a player for you? While raining money on their **** ground

I may be drunk now, but I expect nothing less than a complete ass kicking. They are the scum of the universe and it's about ****ing time we put them in their place.

Thanks for that.

“I think it is going to be bruising playing Spurs this season"

"Last year we conceded in our first two home games two goals in the last minute (in draws with West Brom and Norwich City) and I don’t think that’s going to happen again now.”

he's right.
and he should be captain by the end of this season to lead this new crop of players.

Will be a very tough match but Lamela will come off the bench and score a late brace to secure a famous 3-1 victory

_66177274_66177273.jpg

Will be a very difficult game, this always is and as I said, its a bit of a shame that it has come this early in the season before the new signings could bed in properly (and potentially before 3 or more of them can even feature for the team).

This will be one of the hardest games of the season so I think we should go for the 3 (fit) beasts in midfield. That is the area of the pitch they're strongest and we'll need Paulinho, Capoue and Dembele playing to have any chance of countering that imo. Should hopefully allow us to get a foothold in the game or at the very least not get over-run in the middle.

Bit worried about Rose vs Walcott but you learn through experience I guess. The cms and Vertonghen will have to help him out, the key is to not allow the ball to him in the first place. At least Sagna isn't what he used to be.

Lloris

Walker
Dawson (Kaboul if AVB thinks he can get through a full 90 minutes)
Vertonghen
Rose

Capoue
Dembele
Paulinho

Townsend (I assume this is why he was taken off at half time)
Soldado
Chadli

I'd be happy with a draw tbh, though I think we should have the ability and belief to go there looking for a win. I certainly don't want to go into the international break with a loss (especially another heavy one!),it lingers in our minds and I'm sure it does in the players as well.

Back