• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

In the U21 game the other night.

As for retuning from injury - Lennon gets straight back into the 11?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk - now Free

Fair enough, missed his U-21 screamer...two games in a week after being out with injury, we both know he isn't starting on Sunday. Perhaps the bench if Azza's injured or whatever's going on. If I'm honest, it's never 100% smart to start Azza when he's been injured because he takes a game or two to hit full roar, but again, I'd give him the shirt here because it is them and he does play very very well against them...

Anybody care to guess what the **** lineup will be? Or post a lineup from one of their boards.

Physioroom has Podolski, Chamberlain, Arteta and Vermaelen all out and Ramsey + Wheelchair touch and go.

They always list a slew of injuries and then miraculously they field a full-strength side. I'd even expect Podolski to shed his cast and come bounding out like ****ing Bambi! C**ts!

If we're worried about how Rose will handle Walcott I think it makes more sense to play Chadli ahead of him that he's actually starting to form a partnership with than to chuck Townsend over to the left. Chadli also has a bit more experience than Townsend and looks solid enough defensively.

Chadli left, Townsend right for me. Quite easily. If that works we might find someone to throw on from the bench... ;)

If we're worried about how Rose will handle Walcott I think it makes more sense to play Chadli ahead of him that he's actually starting to form a partnership with than to chuck Townsend over to the left. Chadli also has a bit more experience than Townsend and looks solid enough defensively.

Chadli left, Townsend right for me. Quite easily. If that works we might find someone to throw on from the bench... ;)

Townsend on the right with specific instruction to inside and shoot low - Sneezy is a good shot stopper, but his handling is erratic and he is likely to spill something for Soldado to gobble up

Townsend on the right with specific instruction to inside and shoot low - Sneezy is a good shot stopper, but his handling is erratic and he is likely to spill something for Soldado to gobble up

I don't think he needs that specific instruction to get that job done ;)

Can I ask what Chadli has done to be picked in place of Lennon? Might be a moot point if AL is injured but don't understand this one

Can I ask what Chadli has done to be picked in place of Lennon? Might be a moot point if AL is injured but don't understand this one

I'm assuming you're suggesting playing Lennon on the right and Townsend on the left?

I think Chadli has done well in all his games for us so far. He's obviously talented and has blended in quite well although not quite as spectacularly as some of our other signings.

He's a natural left sided player, Townsend looks best on the right for now at least.

He's started developing an understanding with Rose defensively. Townsend might not have.

He's a very good player and in addition to that he gives us a right footed set piece taker on the pitch and a bit of physical presence in the final third.

Chadli is likely to be further along gaining match fitness than Lennon even if Lennon is fit. Lennon wasn't even on the bench on Thursday, if he was close to returning we could have given him 30 minutes, but we didn't. If he's back he's just back in time. We have a good squad now, why rush back a player for a game like this when we have other good options.

For those of a nervous disposition..do not tune into talksport..Durham discussing the NLD after the news.

This *** on TS saying **** could be embarrassed is talking through his hole. I make them marginal favourites and would be happy with a point. We might nick it, but saying it'll be an embarrassment to them is total nonsense.

In the last three games, the teams who have gone ahead have lost.

It ws actually 2-0 for us two seasons ago, and 2-0 to them 3 seasons ago ( Already 3 seasons ago).

This just goes to show that this is a very tight affair between the two teams and that momentum can make you win the game.

If you we go 1 or 2 up, then sit back we`ll end up losing.

Last year we did play with 10men. That didnt help.

This *** on TS saying **** could be embarrassed is talking through his hole. I make them marginal favourites and would be happy with a point. We might nick it, but saying it'll be an embarrassment to them is total nonsense.

Total bollox, wasn't it? Right, I won't be listening to that ****e again.

If you offered me a draw right now I wouldn't take it. We have the quality to go there and win, especially with how poor Arsenal were against Villa

Back